Orange Beach fitness trainer accused of selling steroids

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you're so aware of the situation, what are you whining about then? I thought it was a joke they arrested him?
what is a joke is how he ran his business and he's the joke. I was making a joke about some weirdo I work with. Jesus some people are way to serious on here.

GSgator

Reaction score
I'm sure the entire operation cost upward of 100g's that's including the agents all the way down to the time prosecuting the case in the court house. I bet he rapped that agent for the vial I'm sure they paid 150 plus which are also tax dollars. There's so much more serious shit going on out there that would require the FBI's technical Abilities then this BS. They should have gave it to the local cops to deal with the government spends incredible amounts of money on BS like it's grown on trees or something lol.

Last edited:

GotClen

Elite
Reaction score
That hits the nail on the head. Plus we have to realize this LE guy has
A full work load. Not just this one dude to look into for months on hand.
I'm sure this was one of many cases being investigated. We make it sound like
Cops full a full time team watching this guy. Sure they focused for special buys.
Follow him a bit to see him send money or maybe that can be watched online.

This bust seems to be a bust of one. Not much of a impact to the aas world.
He was a fool. Fools go down.

Well, when a confidential informant comes forward and says he knows a guy selling steroids, cocaine, and hydrocodone among other drugs, what do you think the FBI is going to do? They obviously are going to investigate him, they have no idea how much product he's moving. Then once he posts his new online business selling steroids on facebook, you have to arrest him. Simply because he deserves it, if for no other reason.

wallyd

Elite
Reaction score
Hard to believe someone could be this stupid!

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
The coke and pills are what makes me somewhat ok with this. WE know there's a huge difference between actual addictive drugs and simple aas. Someone like that is someone we don't need/want in this community anyway. I know I would run away as fast as I could from a source that also peddled that crap.

Reaction score
Just about everything that could have gone wrong did

New Threads