Rips are crazy strong!

Reaction score
yeah i def like them, the only complaint i have is that at this dose any time i have my elbow on either side at a 90 degree angle or more for any length of time my hands go crazy numb. just a little irritating at times but tolerable.

VP

See, I had that on 4 and backing down to 2 after just a week or so if I remember correctly but, I think I'm more prone to it either way since my hands seem like they do it anyways and more easily w/out running anything.

K1

Reaction score
yeah i def like them, the only complaint i have is that at this dose any time i have my elbow on either side at a 90 degree angle or more for any length of time my hands go crazy numb. just a little irritating at times but tolerable.

VP

Yeah, my hands and arms ached all the time at high doses...but could eat anything I wanted it was my personal fat burner, lol.....

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I ran 10iu for a few months of rips and had to buy all new shoes... bumped to 20iu per day and I don't think I lasted a full week on that dose. The swelling in my feet was awful and there was a couple occasions where I had to rest a barbell on my chest before pressing back up to shake out my hands the CTS was so bad. I didn't respond at all to less than 10iu per day.

New Threads