Newbie....How long to run PCT for?

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just ran my first cycle of Test Cyp for 12 weeks and I am currently running Nolvadex as PCT but I was curious to when I can run my second cycle. I've heard 10/12 weeks or more. Thoughts?

Thanks!

curtisvill

Elite
Reaction score
Time on cycle plus pct equals time between cycle.

angelo212

Reaction score
I always read time on cycle and time on PCT is as much time as you need to be off before starting again. So 12 weeks plus 4 weeks PCT is 4 months. Plenty of time to get the nuts back if there gone and cholesterol levels good again and liver values if there out of wack like mine are after a simple 12 weeks of Test.
I do 2 cycles a year but just moved to Florida from NY-NJ so I'm thinking of just staying on with low dose test after a cycle and stay on that until my next cycle. Hey, suns out guns out. Shirt stays off here.

KushCausedComa

Reaction score
This is the way i would recomend or get some hcg and you may be able to run a again in 6 to 8 weeks

I always read time on cycle and time on PCT is as much time as you need to be off before starting again. So 12 weeks plus 4 weeks PCT is 4 months. Plenty of time to get the nuts back if there gone and cholesterol levels good again and liver values if there out of wack like mine are after a simple 12 weeks of Test.
I do 2 cycles a year but just moved to Florida from NY-NJ so I'm thinking of just staying on with low dose test after a cycle and stay on that until my next cycle. Hey, suns out guns out. Shirt stays off here.