matt kroczaleski was the man.....

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
The gay guys are only nice to you because you are a stud and they are trying to get in your pants

McDuffy

Reaction score
The gay guys are only nice to you because you are a stud and they are trying to get in your pants

I kinda figured that lol, im cool with it as long as they dont actually hit on me.

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
That's how I am, I have a couple of gay friends. It's like do whatever you want I don't care. Just don't hit on me or touch me know any way that will result in you missing teeth.

On a side note how many of you guys use or have used the Kroc rows? Been meaning to throw them into my routine

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yeah saw all this on another forum a week or so ago, and people are in shock... as am i, not sure what kind of chemicals are ****ed in someones brain to allow them to think this way? im no saint, but this to me is the weirdest thing.... im happy for the she-he or he-she, but im also so damn tired of this new government agenda to be so damn excepting...we have to be excepting of who people are, and allow them to corrupt our kids etc... A BIG FAT F-THAT, sorry i think that they should be who they want but for all that is holy and sacred do it when ur children leave home....

and btw ALL MEN WHERE BORN LESBIANS! WE LOVE TO EAT PUSSY..... TIS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE.... ONLY DIFFERENCE IS WE DONT WANT OUR TAINTS LICKED BUT A GOOD BJ FINISHER IS ALWAYS AMAZING/.....AND WE DONT WANT TO WEAR WOMENS CLOTHING ETC.....

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
kroc was on mark bells powercast the other day in full female attire. smfh......

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
kroc was on mark bells powercast the other day in full female attire. smfh......

Saw that. This is a ridiculous world, I god damn swear.

Matt Kroc was born a man, thinks he's a woman, but takes large doses of male hormone to be more manly. **** this guy.