matt kroczaleski was the man.....

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Jol,

I want to thank you for ruining my lunch and wasting the 10 seconds of my life while I waited for that to load.

Thanks buddy; watch your back!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Does that mean when I do Kroc rows I need to stick my ass out & tuck my junk between my legs?

Last edited:

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've met Matt 3 times. He (was) big buddies with one of my best friends that owns our gym. He's drove down here to Georgia from Michigan 3 times to train with us and stayed the weekend every time. He even brought his 2 teenage sons with him last time and I met them too. I had heard the old rumors but honestly didn't believe them because he was as normal acting of a dude as anyone i've ever met. was totally blindsided by this. Most of the powerlifting community seems to be supportive of him from what I've seen so far. especially Jim Wendler who commented on his coming out post "So which one of us gets to push our meat into your first? Hope things are well and for you for heading this off at the pass. You always have my support." I however have a hard time accepting such things, sorry. And I feel very sorry for his two sons that are still in school, one of which plays football. Seemed like very good kids. Fukked up shit if you ask me.

Assassin32

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's always a shock to the system to see something like this. But, it's his life, he can live and dress however he wants and no one else should have a problem with it.

Reaction score
I think his e2 got pretty high.

Savage.

Anyways, I guess he/she/they? (not really sure what the whole "genderfluid" thing means) can do what they want. Hope Kroc and his family are doing alright, there's such a high rate of mental illness for transgender people. Also, as others have pointed out, it's gotta be a huge stress on the kids.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I must be sick in the head because I would pay to see him do a full meet in drag lol.

Hahaha! I'd bet there would be actual "fans" in the stands and not just other powerlifters and their families and friends lol.

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Savage.

Anyways, I guess he/she/they? (not really sure what the whole "genderfluid" thing means) can do what they want. Hope Kroc and his family are doing alright, there's such a high rate of mental illness for transgender people. Also, as others have pointed out, it's gotta be a huge stress on the kids.

I understand that. It's his life so he can do what he wants. I do feel bad for his kids though. he said in his coming out post on FB and instagram that he had been suicidal at times because of it. I think it's a mental illness just like you mentioned.

Big Worm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Any of us that stick a needle in ourselves daily/weekly have a mental illness. Shits not normal. But I sure ****ing love it.

I'm not real big on fudge packers. I'd like to be pc but theres nothing right about sucking dick.

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Any of us that stick a needle in ourselves daily/weekly have a mental illness. Shits not normal. But I sure ****ing love it.

I'm not real big on fudge packers. I'd like to be pc but theres nothing right about sucking dick.

he says he still likes women and he's a lesbian. it's fukking sick and disturbing either way but it's not effecting me so fukk it. if he wants to be a ****ing weirdo and dress like a woman, whatever. dumb bastard is probably going to lose his sponsors and everything.

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Someone please tell me this is a joke.

Guys what the **** is happening here?

Reactions: DF

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Someone please tell me this is a joke.

Guys what the **** is happening here?

I'm holding out hope that it is in fact a joke...

*looks longingly at barbell and remembers 'Kroc Rows' fondly*

McDuffy

Reaction score

Dude, I eat girls buttholes and I ****ed a girl in the ass before I ****ed a girl in the pussy. Who am I to judge anyone else's sex conduct. I never choose to love pussy, it's just the way I am. Plus I kinda like gay guys, they'really always wicked nice to me

McDuffy

Reaction score
he says he still likes women and he's a lesbian. it's fukking sick and disturbing either way but it's not effecting me so fukk it. if he wants to be a ****ing weirdo and dress like a woman, whatever. dumb bastard is probably going to lose his sponsors and everything.

I don't understand the whole gender fluid thing. You just decide which gender you identify with depending on how u feel that day? That just doesn't even make any kinda sense.

New Threads