1st Cycle

Reaction score
Hey folks, As you can see from my post count yeah im new here.

I'm looking for an on point response from more experienced users out here on my 1st run..

I used to visit the gym frequently 5-6 days a week, for about 3 years, just one day moved and stopped going for about 2 years. Ended up losing about 15lbs. maybe 20 at most, so yeah I lost my mass, my body fat remains low at around 8-10%. I'm 6'2 and weighing 175lbs. Decided to do a simple cycle just to get back into it you know. It's going to be a 10 week cycle, and it consists of the following:

1000mg Test E 1st week
500mg for weeks 2-10
.25mg Arimidex ED throughout entire cycle
1.25mg finasteride throughout cycle
then about 2 weeks after the cycle ill be taking Clomid, 300mg first day then 50mg a day for 4 weeks.

How does that sound? Again I've never done a cycle, And I really want that boost to help me get back into it, since im a newcomer aswell I'm not going to go crazy and mess and mix other substances that for example an advanced user would use.

Edit: Forgot to mention I am 21 years old.

Reaction score
First off, get back in the gym and get back on track before you do anything. Make sure your routine and diet are on point and that you're already making good gains before you consider cycling. Once you start to hit a plateau then consider gear.

As far as your cycle goes, I would run it for 14-16 weeks, 12 at the minimum. !0 weeks is not long enough. Get bloodwork done to dial in your AI. I wouldn't front load the clomid that much, or at all. I'd wait 15-18 days from last pin and run 50 clomid and 20 nolva for 30 days. I would also recommend adding HCG.

Hmm, Yeah, I started hitting the gym recently, been going hard, but to get to where I was seems like a neverending grind. I will although use that advice, before cycling. What exactly will HCG do for my cycle? I can burn off fat quite easily.

This time around also, Money wise I'm trying to cut it low as much as I can, and get a solid mild boost.

Last edited:

GSgator

Reaction score
Muscle memory is a awesome thing bro I'm just getting back into the gym myself. I fell your pain starting over sucks but I'm back on track on gaining everything I lost I would give it a good 3 months to get rolling again then assess and go from there. Also with this being your first cycle there's no reason to front load the test if anything add in a oral for the first month if you want instant gains.

Reaction score
From reading the responses and a few threads im going to give it about 3 months getting back into it hardcore before starting the cycle i mentioned. I know I should probably wait more but im anxious to start. Hopefully 3 months will be enough for my body to readjust but im thinking thats good enough time. No experience under my belt, so am i dead wrong about this?

GSgator

Reaction score
I think 3 months is fair to let you get back into the swing of things and get your muscles,joints,and ligaments use to the pounding. Using AAS will make you super strong very fast and if you just jump in with the mind set of being the advance lifter you use to be and just go balls out with a cycle there's a very good chance you could also injure yourself well that's what always happens to me But I'm getting older lol.

Last edited:

Bosco200

Reaction score
At 6' 2" and 175, probably something youre not wanting to hear but you just need to eat man. 1000mg for week 1 is pointless. People may think differently, but it's going to get into your system the same as 500mg would, so in my opinion front loading is useless. Either way you'll do what you want so if you do a cycle .25 arimidex ED is overkill. Start with .25 E3D and adjust from there, and just start with 500mg for week 1.
Clomid 100 for 2 weeks, nolva 40 2 weeks. Then clomid 50 2 weeks, nolva 40 2 weeks.
Start pct 2 weeks after last pin.

Last edited:
Reaction score
At 6' 2" and 175, probably something youre not wanting to hear but you just need to eat man. 1000mg for week 1 is pointless. People may think differently, but it's going to get into your system the same as 500mg would, so in my opinion front loading is useless. Either way you'll do what you want so if you do a cycle .25 arimidex ED is overkill. Start with .25 E3D and adjust from there, and just start with 500mg for week 1.
Clomid 100 for 2 weeks, nolva 40 2 weeks. Then clomid 50 2 weeks, nolva 40 2 weeks.
Start pct 2 weeks after last pin.

Old thread, bud

Bosco200

Reaction score
Ha my dumbass just realized this. I'll fuk off now lol

New Threads