Your thoughts on tren and drol

Magical

Elite
Reaction score
Alright then...whats your thoughts on test, tren and drol for recomp considering liver toxicity?

Blast Info:

Test 350mg ew
Tren 150mg ew
Drol 100mg ed
Stane and hcg and all that shit too
Ralox for drol gyno

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
do you already have gyno or just to have it on hand??

id do more tes, lil more tren & 50mg drol if your really concerned with your liver.

Magical

Elite
Reaction score
The ralox is on hand. I keep the test lower because I become emotionless any higher. Any higher on tren and I have boner problems lol. I havent started on drol, I wanted to hear opinions on running tren with drol since both compounds are considered liver toxic.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
liver52, TUDCA & a tad bit of milk thistle.

no boz what so ever & bloods at the halfway mark, where ever that is. IMHO

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
You should be fine man. 150 on the tren is pretty light.

How long do you plan to run?

H

Magical

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments fellas.

Im going to go for 6 weeks on the drol. Im on trt so I will run the test at 350mg ew for a few months with the tren then dial it back to 250mg ew when I drop the tren

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Definitely run the tren higher. Prepare to flip school buses for sport dude. You will be the strongest you have ever been in your life.

GSgator

Reaction score
Keep us updated on how it goes I would like to hear how your strength increases sounds like a stellar cycle bro.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd bump the Tren a tad - perhaps 300 Mg weekly - and see how you respond. The PP issues you've encountered previously are most likely due to high (or low) E2. Get bloods mid-cycle and keep AI game tight (good choice using Stane over ADEX or Letro, IMO).

On liver protect, I use a product called Synthergine which I swear they should be sending me bloody endorsement checks for as often as I mention it on here, but it works so I share it). Its a touch spendy, but the efficacy in my case and in many others is backed-up by bloodwork. I use it whenever I'm running anything harsh (tren & drol most definitely qualify ;) )

Good luck with the blast! Tren is a hell of a ride!

- Savage

Magical

Elite
Reaction score
Little update:

Bumped up dosages slightly, feels like I have E2 balanced out. Ordered some synthergine, thanks to nblesavage. Will start drol once it arrives, hopefully early this week.

Test 400mg ew
Tren 200mg ew
Stane 12.5mg E3D
HCG and NAC

Bust My Ass

Reaction score
honestly your kidneys will be stressed more by tren and orals than ur liver will. (ive gotten kidney/flank pains just minutes after taking methyl tren) NAC will protect your liver from pretty much everything so u'll be good to go. drol actually is one of the 'safer' orals in regard to hepatoxicity. have fun!

Beedeezy

Elite
Reaction score
Not trying to hijack but...
Liver and kidney support has been mentioned. What do people thing about this product? I've never used it but was thinking of giving it a try during my next cycle that will include an oral. You can get a month supply for like $25 which isn't bad imp.
http://5percentnutrition.com/liver-and-organ-defender.html

Magical

Elite
Reaction score
Got the Synthergine. Started Monday with 100mg drol pwo. It was quite the rush, it came in a wave. I didnt know if I was gonna die or get ****ed up. I started working out and had crazy pumps, the shit was awesome. The wave got less and less everyday, now I dont even feel it kick in. Still get awesome pumps ED tho. Started feeling like shit on day 4, not bad tho. Day 5 I felt like my blood pressure is up or E2 is out of whack. No nipple issues yet, burning or itching. So as far as strength gains, I havent noticed any yet. Ive been doing hypertrophy work outs tho. Next week I will lower reps and lift heavy and see what kind of damage I can do.

Test 400mg ew
Tren 200mg ew
Drol 100mg ED
Stane 12.5mg E3D
HCG 500iu EW
Synthergine 4ml ED, split 8 hours

Thats it for now

Magical

Elite
Reaction score
Update

1 week in and I have gotten the itchy nips. I took 20 mg of nolva, that seems to have settled it down. They are starting to itch again today, Im going to try some Ralox just to do it. Im happy with the drol tho, Im able to lift heavier weights for reps. I also seem to have a lot more energy during the workouts, so Ive been doing extra after the regular workouts. And the pumps...the pumps are great

Reaction score
Seems like a large drol dose (100mg ED) for body recomp as your goal.

I'd drop the drol down to 50mg ED, or even consider dropping it and adding var or winny instead. Also, many have reported nice results with lower test and higher tren doses. For example, dropping test down to 150mg/week and upping the tren to 400mg/week. That would help with the itchy nips, since I'm assuming that estrogen due to the test.

HDH

Elite
Reaction score
Update

1 week in and I have gotten the itchy nips. I took 20 mg of nolva, that seems to have settled it down. They are starting to itch again today, Im going to try some Ralox just to do it. Im happy with the drol tho, Im able to lift heavier weights for reps. I also seem to have a lot more energy during the workouts, so Ive been doing extra after the regular workouts. And the pumps...the pumps are great

If the itchy nips are coming from the drol and not the test, one dose of nolve or ralox won't do it. You will have to dose as long as your on.

Do you know for sure where it's coming from going by past experience with the aas you are using?

H

Magical

Elite
Reaction score
If the itchy nips are coming from the drol and not the test, one dose of nolve or ralox won't do it. You will have to dose as long as your on.

Do you know for sure where it's coming from going by past experience with the aas you are using?

H

Yes, I have ran cycles with test and tren previously. The itchy nips started 1 week into the drol. Im just trying the ralox to see if its any good or not. Its an RUI chem. I know the nolva is good because I used the same batch for PCT and recovered (its been awhile since then). I have enough nolva or ralox to run with the drol for the remainder of the blast on drol.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Seems like a large drol dose (100mg ED) for body recomp as your goal.

I'd drop the drol down to 50mg ED, or even consider dropping it and adding var or winny instead. Also, many have reported nice results with lower test and higher tren doses. For example, dropping test down to 150mg/week and upping the tren to 400mg/week. That would help with the itchy nips, since I'm assuming that estrogen due to the test.

What the fukk???
Don't drop the drol or add winny. EVER!!!

New Threads