Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What do you like better and why?

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test Ace may carry some kick, while Test Prop will be a smoother shot....I have tried both, didnt feel any different other than the TA shot left a tiny knot. I dont respond well to short esters so I stick to the longer esters.....I would recommend u buy something from GNC if your trying to get Swole, unless this is for your wife....

Last edited:
Reaction score
bigger fan of the prop myself, I have matrix test prop at 200mg/ml I get a little pip but I feel it it worth it

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Matrix prop gave my friend the shits.. I also heard they have terrible eq

Sledge

Reaction score
I've never even seen test ace offered. Is it new? Sounds intriguing. Would go great with tren ace. This would definitely be an ED pin schedule,yes? What mg/ml is it most commonly offered?

Bust My Ass

Reaction score
I've never even seen test ace offered. Is it new? Sounds intriguing. Would go great with tren ace. This would definitely be an ED pin schedule,yes? What mg/ml is it most commonly offered?
100mg/ml. You can get away with pinning EOD but for optimal blood levels ED obviously would be better. you could inject it every 36 hours too, as with tren ace.

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Using a Andropen blend with both in it and enjoying the two together. Can really notice the kick from the T/A when pinning it and is quite nice for heavy days/legs. Running low tho, so probably going to switch over to just prop soon.

Hardpr

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i like prop best . that's my opinion of course. as for MATRIX its terrible crap wtf.

Last edited:

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Cool thread Yaya. Hope you don't mind me asking if there are any testosterone suspension fans that would choose it over those 2 you mentioned.

Reaction score
Ace!! Opinion only, Try each and decide for yourself

Reaction score
Ace here also the prop had good results but pinning eod left me walking funny was painful

Reaction score
Ace because it give me no pip at all . Chest injections feel great as i get a slight tingle as it starts to move around when I tense . Just feels good .