any criteques for my cycle. its my first one.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Tuesday/Thursday isn't a very level split. But I've heard arguments for both stable blood levels and bigger peaks/troughs. To each their own I suppose.

Fwiw I used 1" 23's and only pinned quads my first cycle. Never had any pip at all other than the very first pin when I rushed it.

Same here!

Sledge

Reaction score
It also depends on the gear. I have some cyp that takes forever to push through a 25g and requires a ton of pressure. Then there is stuff that will easily pass through a 27g. As stated before, it helps to warm it up

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Watch a few u tube vids and you ll see how to pin.

A bunch of quad pins and butch dikes.

Hold it with your thumb middle and ring finger, plunge with index into the right glute if your right handed for starters. Use a 3ml with 23 - 1.5 a 1ml is flimzy and the plunger sticks out too far. Go in slow and steady make sure not to wiggle it inside. You might be ok with the other size pins suggested but if you have thick skin and a thick ass those short flimsy pins are a hindrance and require more finesse.

Last edited:

RustyShackelford

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've had no problems putting it though a 27 for delts. Takes longer but it's not bad. With thicker compounds I'll just heat it up in warm water beforehand.

Exactly. I don't see a need in using anything larger than 25 ga. I've used 22x1"from a feed store back in the day and it sucked.
My local country ass pharmacy just put up a big sign that says they will only sell syringes if you have a current script on file that requires it. I asked them why and the girl behind the counter said too many scary people were coming in to buy them.
I just shook my head.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Exactly. I don't see a need in using anything larger than 25 ga. I've used 22x1"from a feed store back in the day and it sucked.
My local country ass pharmacy just put up a big sign that says they will only sell syringes if you have a current script on file that requires it. I asked them why and the girl behind the counter said too many scary people were coming in to buy them.
I just shook my head.

What a ****ing retard.

New Threads