Zeigler for Moderator Thumbs up or Thumbs down

McDuffy

Reaction score
Ignore the haters Z, ur just such an Icy Cat that you can walk in, piss everyone off, become a mod while still green, and people h'ate u cause they aint u

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sooo confused..... If thats how ug does it nowadays ...?.?

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Oh wow, I just got home from work its 415am here in Austin. The thread has generated above and beyond my expectations. Thank you all for your posts both positive and negative. This gives me a broad spectrum of how I am viewed as a member of this great community. Also how I can better myself to become a great moderator if given the opportunity. I can start now by saying I forgive anybody who votes against me, appreciate they're honesty and will not hold it against them. I dont have any beefs or grudges against anyone here. Although opinions may vary everyone should be respected as an individual. Thats how I intend to moderate, nothing hasty or self centered. You guys are great enjoy your monday :)

nightster

Elite
Reaction score
Zig, you seem all right. Imo, though I think a bit more time needs to go by. It's barely been 6 weeks. But good luck in how ever this turns out for you.

trodizzle

Elite
Reaction score
ciVCrPn.jpg

mickems

Elite
Reaction score
Anyone who considers a Mexican based source with a YouTube channel a celebrity, clearly makes good decisions.
The fact that I have S4L's back means you get a thumbs down.
Enjoy being in first place as the most hated by Steeler though. I mean you e still won in a way right?

Surely, you understand that it is a great honor to be hated by Steelers4life? He's like the guy on the dos equis commercial- every man wants to be like him... stay thirsty my friend.

mickems

Elite
Reaction score
Oh wow, I just got home from work its 415am here in Austin. The thread has generated above and beyond my expectations. Thank you all for your posts both positive and negative. This gives me a broad spectrum of how I am viewed as a member of this great community. Also how I can better myself to become a great moderator if given the opportunity. I can start now by saying I forgive anybody who votes against me, appreciate they're honesty and will not hold it against them. I dont have any beefs or grudges against anyone here. Although opinions may vary everyone should be respected as an individual. Thats how I intend to moderate, nothing hasty or self centered. You guys are great enjoy your monday :)

Hey Ziggy! I find you extremely strange but oddly interesting. If you promise to take down that creepy avi, you get my vote.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I'll go with you !!!

Are we gonna keep our screen names or can I get the one I really want this time?

https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/18730-Think-I-found-snake-at-my-gym!!?highlight=found+snake

Im not sure Steelersfan4life remembers why he hates me and I'd like to clear it up for the panel. We were all joking around about a picture that was of a long hair guy that they thought was snake in the gym.I replied to his comment jokingly and with a smile and he got offended. This is what set him off.

I bet if I kicked that fag in the knee he's drop like a Navy anchor.

The dude is in the gym working out. Don't be a dick :eek:

New Threads