Zeigler for Moderator Thumbs up or Thumbs down

McDuffy

Reaction score
Oh wow, I just got home from work its 415am here in Austin. The thread has generated above and beyond my expectations. Thank you all for your posts both positive and negative. This gives me a broad spectrum of how I am viewed as a member of this great community. Also how I can better myself to become a great moderator if given the opportunity. I can start now by saying I forgive anybody who votes against me, appreciate they're honesty and will not hold it against them. I dont have any beefs or grudges against anyone here. Although opinions may vary everyone should be respected as an individual. Thats how I intend to moderate, nothing hasty or self centered. You guys are great enjoy your monday :)

Ziggy forgive those who have wronged him just like Jesus.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I didnt read all the pages and i dont know if this is a joke but I hope it is. Z no disrespect but your not getting my vote. I have no idea who you are other than a newb and no newb has enough respect or board credit to become a moderator that fast. I dont trust you so thumbs down from me.

Ps...nothing against you personally z

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I didnt read all the pages and i dont know if this is a joke but I hope it is. Z no disrespect but your not getting my vote. I have no idea who you are other than a newb and no newb has enough respect or board credit to become a moderator that fast. I dont trust you so thumbs down from me.

Ps...nothing against you personally z
With you on this one. Seems like a genuine and nice guy but I see a mod as being both a senior and proven member of the boards and that takes time. Otherwise every nice guy that knows something about AAS could walk on and mod. Most mods here are have been around awhile.

Hardpr

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you would rather jerk off a mountain lion in a phone with concrete gloves on then vote for this person. oh wait maybe not carry on.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
<------first person to lobby for moderatorship. And I'd like to think I'd have gotten it had it not been obvious that I'm an asshole who likes to **** shit up. So, title's taken bud.

Two non-opposable thumbs up for ziggy. Give that shit to him.

#joliModwhatevernextyearis

deadlift666

Elite
Reaction score
Hello fellow members of the board my name is Zeigler Nice 2 Meet U. I recently asked in the chat box if I could have a picture in my signature slot. Yaya & LeanHerm informed me that I did not have the permission and said I should apply to be a moderator because they think I would be a good one and I agree with them. I am polite, don't give bad advice, know a lot about steroids, have used them since 1988 and still have an above average natural testosterone level for my age. Regardless of this and that if you give me a shot I won't let you down. Thanks for reading :eek:
I wouldn't trust you to be a moderator since you been using illegal drugs for almost 3 decades. That makes you untrustworthy. Thumbs down from me. Scumbag.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
From what I've gathered POB is a black Asian ginger. I don't even know what to do with that.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The fact that ur signing urself up for a job that nobody wants shows commitment to the future of this board..

Bold and courageous

New Threads