Zeigler for Moderator Thumbs up or Thumbs down

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Hello fellow members of the board my name is Zeigler Nice 2 Meet U. I recently asked in the chat box if I could have a picture in my signature slot. Yaya & LeanHerm informed me that I did not have the permission and said I should apply to be a moderator because they think I would be a good one and I agree with them. I am polite, don't give bad advice, know a lot about steroids, have used them since 1988 and still have an above average natural testosterone level for my age. Regardless of this and that if you give me a shot I won't let you down. Thanks for reading :eek:

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ur weird and i dont know about u yet as an individual human but I respect how u speak up and share ur views..with that said

When I sniff Zeigler all I smell is WINNER

U got my vote

I say YES!

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You still own the top 2 spots on my shit list and your getting close for the top 3 with a post like this one.

See zeigler, u need appreciate steelers truthfulness. . He's a very respected member and cares a lot about this place..

With that said zeegs... good luck and take on the momentum!

Thanks S4L

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sure. I will bump you up when I get back home...

Couldn't be worse than Rumpy amirite?

Very right.. time for some new blood and sometimes that guy who walks into the office on his first day needs acceptance. .sure he may have a severe lazy eye and mustache. .but he may bring a new climate of enthusiasm to the colleagues that they never seen..

Zeigler seems like this lazy eyed fuk to me

Last edited:

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Zeigs picked me up one night in his '68 lime green Pinto to go drinking. 4 days into the desert he stops in a clearing, gets out and says "Here we are, Mate!" and I'll be damned if they didn't build a bar around him. We took our stools and the bar lady brings him his regular - 16 ounces of peach-flavored battery acid served in a human skull. He chugged it, tongue-kissed the bar lady, doused the place with gasoline and lit it ablaze. As the flames roared around us he smiled at me and shouted "Always leave things as you found them!"

And that's when I knew...Z for the W.

Beedeezy

Elite
Reaction score
Anyone who considers a Mexican based source with a YouTube channel a celebrity, clearly makes good decisions.
The fact that I have S4L's back means you get a thumbs down.
Enjoy being in first place as the most hated by Steeler though. I mean you e still won in a way right?

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I visited with Noble about this. Now I still dont expect Zig to turn into the next Snake, Stonetag or Mickems but that doesnt mean he wouldnt make a fantastic Moderator.

In all seriousness maybe we should start with his own section where he can mod. I insist S4L get to name it. Im sure Doc and Jenn would volunteer to supervise this endeavor.

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Or like that post if you think I would be a really awful moderator.

McDuffy

Reaction score
Ur weird and i dont know about u yet as an individual human but I respect how u speak up and share ur views..with that said

When I sniff Zeigler all I smell is WINNER

U got my vote

I say YES!

Ur weird and you get my vote too. Couldnt be any worse than ...

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If he gets promoted to moderator, I believe this will be the first time in any boards history that someone publicly nominated themselves for mod position and got it.

If that were the case, and he won, I would claim to have voted for him so I could be a part of the mainstream group.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looking good for cousin zeegs...

Keep up the good work members

Zeigler, be proud my man!!

Time for another true mod to join the amazing staff we currently have

New Threads