Operation Cyber Juice - WTF

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I guess I was only thinking of stane/Clomi/nolva and maybe hcg.

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
You think it's going to be that bad POB? I don't have too much extra cash laying around, but if I need to I will buy another year or two worth of test for my trt.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I guess I was only thinking of stane/Clomi/nolva and maybe hcg.

All the same. Anything you need a script for, that you don't have a script for, is illegal.

I was using BP meds as an example of something that is not "performance enhancing" and doesn't get you high, but is still illegal to have without a script.

Don't do illegal things...

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
^^^^ Here's the thing Hydro, heroin doesn't get the media hardon as AAS's do. Steroids have been in the spotlight more because of pro sports and such. To the media whats the big deal about a bunch of kids dying from heroin or pain killer related incidents.

Good point Stone. Heroin addicts aren't cheaters!

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also guys.. if ur gonna do something illegal don't post it...lol

Just make friends and have a good time talking about sports and wives

Reaction score
I just started to drool looking at the picture of the cabinet filled with the finished products... wonder how many vials went "missing" to the agents...

That said, we all know this isn't going to stop anytime soon. My 2 cents is that they seem to go after fairly large labs... for what its worth.

Lastly, I thought in the write-up of ORD said the same things about the sterility...UGLs mixing in bathtubs and sinks. Either that is a common practice that I don't know about or the writers are running out of BS scare stories.

GuerillaKilla

Peanut Butter ****Sock
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hulk labs was hit in some way. Not sure if reseller, re shipper, or manufacturer but site is still up. Stay away.

Also, boards like eroids and ProM are easy pickens for these guys. States clearly that many of these "BB discussion boards" advertised the labs directly on their boards.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am calling this ord2. And this is not done yet. The dragnet picks up this many guys. A certain percentage of them are going to rat. Arrests ancillary to the actual operation will continue for some time as local state and federal law enforcement continue building additional cases to those ratted out.

Glad I am on legit trt. If you aren't I would suggest you stock up on test and ancillaries for a while.
This right here is gospel truth. If it's like ORD it will get much bigger. You may not hear about it every day or even at all, but rest assured about 75% of those that got arrested will flip in one way or another.

Beedeezy

Elite
Reaction score
How often do the consumers get twisted by the Feds?
Being a legal user of TRT only I don't have much knowledge of this type of stuff.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Being a legal user of TRT only I don't have much knowledge of this type of stuff.

By the feds? Not often unless they think you have knowledge of a source and could be beneficial. By local LE? Often

Last edited:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Usually depends on quantity but they will refer to local jurisdictions if they feel like it.

bsw5

Elite
Reaction score
Wasted tax dollars in my opinion

GotClen

Elite
Reaction score
I'm still trying to get a feeling if ALL 16 labs were in the state of AZ?
If all of these labs were all part of the same network system?
Who the hell really was the retail product marketed under? All this discussion and a few guys say HULK?
The 90 dudes picked up can tell on who? The other 89 guys that are all in their group?
The powder source I would almost think they already back tracked to them. Knowing they
had watch so many packs coming from China. What power does our LE have in regards to guys
shipping from the far East. Do their officials really care to help the USA LE? Sure Europe helped.
The 1000s of clients they reported this business was supplying are not going to get knocks on
their doors for their 6 bottle order. IMO maybe they will try to find any BIG out of state buyers
that are clearly resellers. Several hundred bottle buyer types. Those guys might have reason for concern.
IMO that is how far down the food chain they will look. What do I base that on? Nothing just makes sense to
me based on cost to administer all of this.

I'm not sure about you guys but if I were to work with a biz like this I would prefer to work with a smaller, mini business type
guy. The type of guy that is his own boss. You can't find him unless you know how to find him. Maybe he will be in on one board in a private section. Not multi boards. Or a OPEN board like Pro. Not some massive group with so much exposure.

Reaction score
Perhaps this is a reason people should look towards TOR for a browser if they really wanted to make some AAS purchases without a script. There was a good interview on the other day about TOR, (aka the dark net). Can't seem to find the link, but even that guy said more and more of legal (and not-so legal) markets are moving to TOR simply for the security and anonymity of everyone involved.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I've never heard of tor. What's this?

Beedeezy

Elite
Reaction score
Dark net. Google it, I have mixed feelings about the dark net.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
go after the coke, meth, heroin dealers instead.

I live in chicago. there are more deaths cuz of gang turf to slang shit in the city then anywhere else in the US......possbily the world. We have 1.3-1.5 deaths per day & this is the shit the DEA, ATF, FBI, etc are doin.

the juice heads are not your problem. drug dealers......real drugs.....not weed, but hard drugs should be the focus.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I hope this leads to Boston finally going to jail. That retard is coaching a 15 yr old now.

GotClen

Elite
Reaction score
Again all this talk about what we wish the cops would focus on. News flash maybe 10 to 20% is
Trying to get the "real" drugs off the streets. But they prove bust after bust just how big the gear market drug trade has become in the USA. Regardless do all you really think they should turn a blind eye to this? When they just keep finding more and more moving around our country.

Do we fight it from the down low? Keep bottles only for you in your house. Have a few script bottles on hand. Refill them if need be with some ugl.

We can take some steps to protect our self.
Use a dang secure email for gods sake,
Delete your information often.
Dont save you vendors info and mailing info.

I just realized the other day I must have worked with a guy on many nice projects. Then I realized all gmail conversations . That's on me. He says sure thats the email I always use.

Total BS,

Now these 90 guys popped. Were they using gmail, aol. I sure hope not.

Good luck guys and stay away from the bragging cookers with huge ego, never good. If it feels like the cooker has a huge following maybe you dont want to be part of that group?

Best advise is keep the home base as clean as you can. Dont get overly greedy and stock a year and half of goodies. It's not going away. We are all very connected we wont be with out out TRT for long.

I just went throught this thread and realized I was sleep typing again. Sorry guys. I sounded like a wack job.... Honest Im not.

Be safe.
GC

go after the coke, meth, h instead.

I live in chicago. there are more deaths cuz of gang turf to slang shit in the city then anywhere else in the gain all this talk about US......possbily the world. We have 1.3-1.5 deaths per day & this is the shit the DEA, ATF, FBI, etc are doin.

the juice heads are not your problem. drug dealers......real drugs.....not weed, but hard drugs should be the focus.

Last edited:

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
GC, I agree with what you're saying, it is part of the problem by all means.

I know the reason I do it and it's because my insurance company refuses to cover the stuff I need. Trust me I would rather be legit, so when I see stuff like this it just means it's gonna be harder and harder for me to feel healthy again and to continue to feel good.

Hopefully us little guys don't get the trouble of everything that's going down.

I hope my buddy doesn't get hit, or any one of us everyday guys here. It's shitty regardless

New Threads