Operation Cyber Juice - WTF

wabbitt

Elite
Reaction score
An hour or so after it went down, Rick Collins posted on his Facebook to call him if you've been arrested.

Redrum1327

Elite
Reaction score
People arent dying on an all time high from AAS tho, like they are from Heroin or pain killers , fetinal patches , cocaine ,meth, etc. do some peope die from AAS use yes but not the types of numbers like all the above drugs. Are AAS illegal in the USA yes, IMO i think there are bigger problems that the money from these could be spent on instead of busting some gym rats who cook for their buddies. All this noise does is take our attention away from all the failed investigations and wasted money that our government keeps pissing away and the real problems that are killing high school kids . They want the people to think that they are actually doing something when all they are doing is putting a band-aid on the big bleeding problem that they cant and will never get under control . our government has a billion dollar business with pain killer and heroin addicts they dont want that problem to go away bc its big business , for the therapy the other meds they put you on and the fines the court costs etc. they make tons of money from drug addiction so people die in the mean time the government is still lining their pockets with our tax dollars while kids 15 and up are dying at a record pace bc of it . They cant make as much money off aas like they can the other so they go after AAS .

End Rant

Last edited:
Reaction score
If you want to change the laws, you can. No, I'm not talking about voting people in and out because, lets face it, it's a revolving door of assholes with false promises.

Start small, anonymously post fliers with info on AAS and their benefits, get it put onto a local ballot for discussion in local municipalities. Follow CO's marijuana arguments/method. Start an IO campaign and fight off the false narratives on AAS. Eventually people will look at AAS as nothing more than a supplement, and although they may not legalize it outright, they can make the penalties lesser. I have talked to many people about AAS, the benefits of the various chemicals, the side effects, etc.

That said, if you are going to publicly speak on AAS, I wouldn't recommend having non-scripted gear, and ensure you have the data to back up your claims. TRT has become so common that a lot of people have some exposure to AAS in one way or another.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I think the best candidate for something like that would have to be someone on scripted trt. A mid 20's lifter making hellagainz is gonna look a little suspicious :D

Reaction score
Yet it can also show the benefits of steroid use. Bigger Stronger Faster was a start as far as the documentary, I know MTV has done some "real life" episodes on steroids, etc. Once the shit gets mainstreamed the general population will get over the "roid rage kills" bullshit mantra that has been shoved down their throats. The fact they are labeled as they are on the controlled substance act is nothing short of mind blowing. The way to change stupid shit is to educate people. Not everyone needs to be a 6' 300 lb 22 yr old ripped as ****. But the benefits vs. negatives in using AAS compared to many other legal medicines is ridiculous.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tor wont protect you. Nothing will protect any one. If they want you they will get you. They got silk road and that guy was dumping 100s of thousands into internet security. I believe they also used tor. The only thing tor will help you with is to keep you from being the low hanging fruit.

Your a fool if you think the government protects or respects your rights as a citizen. In america we have no rights...the government will do as they please and thats been proven time and time again....and they call us the free world lol

All an illegal money making guy can do is to not get greedy, stupid, or think the money train will never stop. All good things must come to an end one way or another.

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
Wow guys, they are really making it tough for you in the US.

But don't worry brothers, the US makes good money from drugs and firearms on the black market. Most of the illegal shit circulating your streets come straight from the government.

You see, money the government gets from taxes and legal stuff, is distributed (let's say, for example, to 3 groups).
Now every group needs to explain where the money they got went to.
If one of the groups wants to do something unconventional, or under the radar, (or let's say group 1 wants to pay for a propaganda against group 2), they can't do it with that "white" money.

Remember, black money goes to black projects and operations. This means that with this money, projects of private rich people can be executed through the tools of the government…. Sick.

This is no conspiracy theories bros, that’s life.

In fact, I am pretty sure that if this wasn't the case, AAS would have been legal and marry-jane would have been legalized in all countries way back.

As always, it's all money, money, money.

The sad part is that it's the end users (you guys, from the US), that get all the shit (intended for media propaganda).

Sorry for my stupid ass English mates, I'm sure that if I had to write this in my native language it would of make more sense and seemed less of a conspiracy theory.

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow guys, they are really making it tough for you in the US.

But don't worry brothers, the US makes good money from drugs and firearms on the black market. Most of the illegal shit circulating your streets come straight from the government.

You see, money the government gets from taxes and legal stuff, is distributed (let's say, for example, to 3 groups).
Now every group needs to explain where the money they got went to.
If one of the groups wants to do something unconventional, or under the radar, (or let's say group 1 wants to pay for a propaganda against group 2), they can't do it with that "white" money.

Remember, black money goes to black projects and operations. This means that with this money, projects of private rich people can be executed through the tools of the government…. Sick.

This is no conspiracy theories bros, that’s life.

In fact, I am pretty sure that if this wasn't the case, AAS would have been legal and marry-jane would have been legalized in all countries way back.

As always, it's all money, money, money.

The sad part is that it's the end users (you guys, from the US), that get all the shit (intended for media propaganda).

Sorry for my stupid ass English mates, I'm sure that if I had to write this in my native language it would of make more sense and seemed less of a conspiracy theory.

Yeah...but what about the Illuminati???

Reaction score
Cobra,

You are right, TOR isn't perfect. That said they did not locate him from his TOR account (as it can't be traced), they tracked the money. That is why BITCOIN has a lot of new apps through TOR to prevent seeing what amounts go to whom.

I do agree that the gov't will get you if they want to. Key is to remain small enough to not make it worth their time, and smart enough not to be the "low hanging fruit."

Reaction score
would like to know where the evidence is kept.. so it can be destroyed!! steroids are ruining lives lol

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
Cobra,

You are right, TOR isn't perfect. That said they did not locate him from his TOR account (as it can't be traced), they tracked the money. That is why BITCOIN has a lot of new apps through TOR to prevent seeing what amounts go to whom.

I do agree that the gov't will get you if they want to. Key is to remain small enough to not make it worth their time, and smart enough not to be the "low hanging fruit."

I think as of right now, Bitcoin is the weakest link in the OPSEC if everything else is done right. When you start messing around with buying coins with a card and your name gets put in that blockchain, its harder to stay anonymous. Im lucky enough to live 5 minutes from a bitcoin ATM that takes cash....

MindlessWork

Captain Obvious
Reaction score
I think as of right now, Bitcoin is the weakest link in the OPSEC if everything else is done right. When you start messing around with buying coins with a card and your name gets put in that blockchain, its harder to stay anonymous. Im lucky enough to live 5 minutes from a bitcoin ATM that takes cash....

Yes, isn't it a hassle to withdraw cash from your bank's ATM then go to that bitcoin ATM? In the name of anonymity that's the price to pay for keeping anonymous. I know buying bitcoin with a card is convenient but the privacy hit is big.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tor... Lol... That is your safety net? Ha

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes, isn't it a hassle to withdraw cash from your bank's ATM then go to that bitcoin ATM? In the name of anonymity that's the price to pay for keeping anonymous. I know buying bitcoin with a card is convenient but the privacy hit is big.

I was told to get throw away wallets and hide an ip or 2, and then go from there....

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
I was told to get throw away wallets

Correct, Paper wallet then into Electrum Wallet when you are ready to purchase anything. You can also choose to tumble the bitcoins further with a tumbling service to further get away from the initial blockchain but if you purchase at a local ATM with cash, this step is pretty pointless. You really only need to tumble when you initially by the coins with a card or something linked to your real identity.

Reaction score
Funny thing is a friends plug is a detective for a local sheriff department.

New Threads