Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thqmas View Post
    Wow guys, they are really making it tough for you in the US.

But don't worry brothers, the US makes good money from drugs and firearms on the black market. Most of the illegal shit circulating your streets come straight from the government.

You see, money the government gets from taxes and legal stuff, is distributed (let's say, for example, to 3 groups).
    Now every group needs to explain where the money they got went to.
    If one of the groups wants to do something unconventional, or under the radar, (or let's say group 1 wants to pay for a propaganda against group 2), they can't do it with that "white" money.

Remember, black money goes to black projects and operations. This means that with this money, projects of private rich people can be executed through the tools of the government…. Sick.

This is no conspiracy theories bros, that’s life.

In fact, I am pretty sure that if this wasn't the case, AAS would have been legal and marry-jane would have been legalized in all countries way back.

As always, it's all money, money, money.

The sad part is that it's the end users (you guys, from the US), that get all the shit (intended for media propaganda).

Sorry for my stupid ass English mates, I'm sure that if I had to write this in my native language it would of make more sense and seemed less of a conspiracy theory.
    Yeah...but what about the Illuminati???

Thanks
    Thanked 1,106 Times in 598 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane1974 View Post
    lol

they say 'hi'

Thanks
    Cobra,

You are right, TOR isn't perfect. That said they did not locate him from his TOR account (as it can't be traced), they tracked the money. That is why BITCOIN has a lot of new apps through TOR to prevent seeing what amounts go to whom.

I do agree that the gov't will get you if they want to. Key is to remain small enough to not make it worth their time, and smart enough not to be the "low hanging fruit."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tunafisherman For This Useful Post:

rdent95 (07-07-2017)

Thanks
    would like to know where the evidence is kept.. so it can be destroyed!! steroids are ruining lives lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tunafisherman View Post
    Cobra,

You are right, TOR isn't perfect. That said they did not locate him from his TOR account (as it can't be traced), they tracked the money. That is why BITCOIN has a lot of new apps through TOR to prevent seeing what amounts go to whom.

I do agree that the gov't will get you if they want to. Key is to remain small enough to not make it worth their time, and smart enough not to be the "low hanging fruit."
    I think as of right now, Bitcoin is the weakest link in the OPSEC if everything else is done right. When you start messing around with buying coins with a card and your name gets put in that blockchain, its harder to stay anonymous. Im lucky enough to live 5 minutes from a bitcoin ATM that takes cash....
    "What hurts more, Physical pain or Mental pain? What hurts more, getting punched in the face or getting your heart broken?" -Tashi, HCX MMA

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MS1605 For This Useful Post:

MindlessWork (10-23-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MS1605 View Post
    I think as of right now, Bitcoin is the weakest link in the OPSEC if everything else is done right. When you start messing around with buying coins with a card and your name gets put in that blockchain, its harder to stay anonymous. Im lucky enough to live 5 minutes from a bitcoin ATM that takes cash....
    Yes, isn't it a hassle to withdraw cash from your bank's ATM then go to that bitcoin ATM? In the name of anonymity that's the price to pay for keeping anonymous. I know buying bitcoin with a card is convenient but the privacy hit is big.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane1974 View Post
    This.
    10char

Thanks
    Tor... Lol... That is your safety net? Ha
    Bunch of slack-jawed fagg0ts around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBane View Post
    Tor... Lol... That is your safety net? Ha
    Uh, Yea...

Tails with MAC Spoofing, Tor, Bitcoin and Starbucks Wifi. Your not getting any safer...
    "What hurts more, Physical pain or Mental pain? What hurts more, getting punched in the face or getting your heart broken?" -Tashi, HCX MMA

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Yes, isn't it a hassle to withdraw cash from your bank's ATM then go to that bitcoin ATM? In the name of anonymity that's the price to pay for keeping anonymous. I know buying bitcoin with a card is convenient but the privacy hit is big.
    I was told to get throw away wallets and hide an ip or 2, and then go from there....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    I was told to get throw away wallets
    Correct, Paper wallet then into Electrum Wallet when you are ready to purchase anything. You can also choose to tumble the bitcoins further with a tumbling service to further get away from the initial blockchain but if you purchase at a local ATM with cash, this step is pretty pointless. You really only need to tumble when you initially by the coins with a card or something linked to your real identity.

Thanks
    Funny thing is a friends plug is a detective for a local sheriff department.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345