Operation Cyber Juice - WTF

conan

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just saw this posted somewhere else and thought it would be good to share here as well. Tax dollars hard at work. The citizens voices have been heard and they are finally doing something about this steroid epidemic problem.

All of our prayers are being answered.

****ing idiots!

Beedeezy

Elite
Reaction score
So saying to congress AAS should not be illegal, they sure have changed their tone.
Baseball made them illegal and WADA keeps them that way. Crazy how cheating in sports have affects on whole countries.

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
^^Funny thing about baseball is their so commonly used in the sport, that the first time caught is a fine with 50 game suspension, second time caught is a fine with 100 game suspension and third time, well "YOU'RE OUTTA THERE"!

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good post, thanks for sharing this.

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
The best part about it is that those asshole cops are most likely shooting it up too.

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
Cyber Spunk said:
DEA-led Operation Cyber Juice comprised of over 30 different U.S. investigations in 20 states and resulted in the arrest of over 90 individuals, the seizure of 16 underground steroid labs, approximately 134,000 steroid dosage units, 636 kilograms of raw steroid powder, 8,200 liters of raw steroid injectable liquid, and over $2 million in U.S. currency and assets.

Cyber Spunk said:
In Arizona alone, Operation Cyber Juice investigations yielded the seizure of 4 underground steroid conversion labs, the seizure of nearly 150,000 dosage units of finished product,

It's early and I haven't had my coffee but their math doesn't seem to add up.

These idiots pat themselves on the back while the hydra grows several new heads behind their backs.

Last edited:

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Waisted tax dollars, cops on juice, go after the real criminals...blah, blah, blah.. I read the same replies to these threads all the time.

Bottom line, after GG and ORD everyone knew this was coming again.

My only comment is, be safe and don't break the law

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
The DEA fuuked up. The normally have a picture of high powered rifles and pistols sitting right next to the "Juice". Someone at the DEA is going to take a pay cut for that one.

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
It burns my ass that in my area alone we have 2-3 young kids dying of heroin overdose. I'm talking kids in their early 20s. I bet we've had 60 kids die in the past few months at least. No big deal though right?

The cops would rather bust someone for steroids and post pics on their social media

Their protocol and overall mentality about the whole thing just doesn't make sense.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
^^^^ Here's the thing Hydro, heroin doesn't get the media hardon as AAS's do. Steroids have been in the spotlight more because of pro sports and such. To the media whats the big deal about a bunch of kids dying from heroin or pain killer related incidents.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's just more pandering to the masses and the media, IMO.

IME, police target 'low hanging fruit' & then mostly those targets which serve them best politically or financially.

Speed traps is one such example ($$), "big busts" of gym rats trying to add a few lbs to their total...er...ruthless, hardened criminals...is another (media eats it up).

Magical

Elite
Reaction score
That poor gear all locked up by itself

McDuffy

Reaction score
Waisted tax dollars, cops on juice, go after the real criminals...blah, blah, blah.. I read the same replies to these threads all the time.

Bottom line, after GG and ORD everyone knew this was coming again.

My only comment is, be safe and don't break the law

Whats GG and ORD?

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Google "Gear Grinder" & "Operation Raw Deal"

bugman

Elite
Reaction score
All this is fckd up. Nothing to say that hasn't been said by you guys already. Much more pressing matters out there.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am calling this ord2. And this is not done yet. The dragnet picks up this many guys. A certain percentage of them are going to rat. Arrests ancillary to the actual operation will continue for some time as local state and federal law enforcement continue building additional cases to those ratted out.

Glad I am on legit trt. If you aren't I would suggest you stock up on test and ancillaries for a while.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Ancillaries are perfectly legal to buy/possess though aren't they?

New Threads