Flip caps on steralized vials.

Reaction score
Hey guys excuse me for this dumb question, i was wondering if i buy pre-steralized vials if i could still use a crimpler to attach a flip cap to it? Or not, ill just attach tinfoil and a rubberband on the tops of my vials that i do not plan to use for a while just to keep things professional and clean lol.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sterile vials can only remain sterile in a sterile environment.....So if u buy sterile vials on the net, u will still want to sterilize them again. And how do u figure tinfoil is sterile? Newsflash, its not sterile.....

Reaction score
Sterile vials can only remain sterile in a sterile environment.....So if u buy sterile vials on the net, u will still want to sterilize them again. And how do u figure tinfoil is sterile? Newsflash, its not sterile.....
what? if i buy sterilized vials on the net why would i have to sterlize them again besides for cleaning the rubber stopper with an alcohol pad?

and i just figured id put tinfoil so nothing goes through it. (id use alcohol on the toilfoil before placing over.

medical-and-lab-supplies.com/glass-vials-accessories/sealed-sterile-vials/clear-10-ml/10-ml-clear-sealed-sterile-glass-vials-blue-25-count.html

i have these, but i want to add a flip cap to them, would that be possible? with the premade sterile vials ?

Reaction score

this is great, i just live in a home with smokers so i dont feel it is sterile enough to perform this method. thats why i bought sterile vials.and plan to use a syringe to filter. thats why im wondering if i can add a flipper capper to an already premade sealed sterile vial..

thank you fellas

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The link you provided are already sterilized sealed vials, the only thing u would need to do is swab the rubber stopper before u inject whatever your going to put into the vial. Those vials are for end users only. You would never be able to sell them as most would not want to buy something that already has a hole in the stopper (from the needle used to fill the vial)

New Threads