DLB = Out for 2015 Olympia

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
I agree Jenn, I personally think she's just right where she is. Any bigger and she will be too manly for me.

What's she look like in her off season?

Trauma RN

Trusted Lady
Reaction score
Well I don't think her decision was to get rest at all. If she has placed 1st she would still be going. I saw her in person at the Arnold and she took 2nd place again. Not to take anything away from her because she did look amazing. I went to a boot camp held by Nicole Wilkins who said she has since became extremely smaller in size. So I don't think she taking time off to gain size either. I think she realized that she's not going to place 1st anymore. Which in my opinion is sad. I like DLB and she has done Sooo much to bring the sport back to life for females. Especially now that they have done away with the female bodybuilding division. But also think as time goes on the females in physique are going to get bigger and bigger but with bling. Just my two cents.

deadlift666

Elite
Reaction score
She's ****ing obnoxious. So is her husband. Fukk them and their stupid fukking clothing covered in stupid trendy bodybuilding catch phrases and annoying fonts.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
She's ****ing obnoxious. So is her husband. Fukk them and their stupid fukking clothing covered in stupid trendy bodybuilding catch phrases and annoying fonts.

I tend to agree. But whatever brings in the money for them.

deadlift666

Elite
Reaction score

Oh, definitely. I don't blame them for making money and being popular. I just can't stand them and don't support them.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hard to tell from this clip, but he looks larger & leaner than last year...

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He's gonna chew Phil up and shit him out on stage right in front of everybody.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I also tend to agree with it....I can't have audio if I watch a training video of her and I won't watch anything else they make.....

I've also kind of gotten over her as...even though it's not her fault...the fact that she tends to always look the same...I get bored

I just respect her work ethic to be honest

Reaction score
He's gonna chew Phil up and shit him out on stage right in front of everybody.

That would be nice, I don't see it happening though.Id like to see anyone else win other the Phil.

New Threads