You don't sweat, you don't get none!

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
They import the juiciness from the land of the Juicers.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn, BGH - that was touching. JJW scored big points in my eyes.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ziegler time for your meds?

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hell yeah! Great dude! I honestly hope that someday in my life I'll be able to do something great like this for a lil buddy struggling that could use some motivation!

The special olympics is a great place to start Brother. They welcome athletes young and old. Many of the participants are not able to do the running or jumping events so they play team sports and assign them a sponsor athlete not just for the games but for practice.

Schools are doing this now and it is cutting the bullying down to nearly zero. Many times when or if a bully picks a kid to single out they have to worry about the HS linebackers as well. Great for moral of the special needs kids and the athlete as well. It is a great concept.

I can not express how much it means to them you have to see it for yourself.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The special olympics is a great place to start Brother. They welcome athletes young and old. Many of the participants are not able to do the running or jumping events so they play team sports and assign them a sponsor athlete not just for the games but for practice.

Schools are doing this now and it is cutting the bullying down to nearly zero. Many times when or if a bully picks a kid to single out they have to worry about the HS linebackers as well. Great for moral of the special needs kids and the athlete as well. It is a great concept.

I can not express how much it means to them you have to see it for yourself.

That's great. I knocked some asshole out after school in the gym one day in High School. The piece of shit was making fun of a kid with Down's syndrome and I happened to be walking by. I didn't think it was funny, and I didn't like the bully anyways. Seemed like a good excuse.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There are quite a few good dudes off the field. Even Marshawn Lynch, who seems like a thug prick, does a ton of work with the kids.

New Threads