Opinions on Kai Greene not competing in 2015 Mr. O?

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Powerlifting is cut and dry whoever lifts the most wins. In bodybuilding a decision on the win is harder to make. So when you have two guys left that are neck and neck without even a cun t hair difference. Pull the character card give the he audience what they want.

Oh, then why does PL have judges? Who determines if a lift meets the defined criteria? Judges.

Awarding a win on grounds that are outside the scope of the competition Is bullshit.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh, then why does PL have judges? Who determines if a lift meets the defined criteria? Judges.

Awarding a win on grounds that are outside the scope of the competition Is bullshit.

There are basically no discernable criteria anymore for who wins bb shows. Arnold has been very vocal about this. It's more straightforward in PL however lately there have been a lot of "gifts" to the big name lifters.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Powerlifting is cut and dry whoever lifts the most wins. In bodybuilding a decision on the win is harder to make. So when you have two guys left that are neck and neck without even a cun t hair difference. Pull the character card give the he audience what they want.

Powerlifting is not cut and dry. Just look at the recent scandal involving the Lillebridges for example.

goodfella

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bet that Stupid fat fck kid boson lyod is pissed as all hell to see his arch enemy Dallas on stage looking pretty well rounded.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
posted 9-19-2005 https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/19045-Opinions-on-Kai-Greene-not-competing-in-2015-Mr-O/page2

The whole judging system is a joke.
And some idiot mentioned character?

Kai may be weird but he isn't a pompous snobby bitch like Phil.
Food for thought when you're talking about character. Mr.meformod..

You really think Phil is the face of Mr.O?
There are still kids at the gym talking about Ronnie Coleman and Jay Cutler.
Nobody has ever referenced Phil Heath to me when they talk about anything to do with bodybuilding.
His name only comes up on forums or magazine covers in the real world.

posted 9-15-2015 https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/19022-No-Olympia-for-Mr-Green?highlight=phil+2012

I woulda loved to see Kai win 2012 over Phil, national geographic titties and the whole bit. Kai is this bizaar looking eccentric dude that does all this kool artwork and freak show type shit. Phil is all hairless prissy and picture perfect, that bugs the shit outa me.

posted 9-16-2015 Things that piss you off thread https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/19026-Things-that-piss-you-off-but-really-shouldn-t/page4

Family guy and its constant mundane inappropriate one liners.
Law and order special victims unit how there is no pausing or acting really. Its just one line followed by another.
People that have cars they cant afford
People that smoke cigarettes in public
People that honk to signal the ride is here
People that talk loud on a cell phone to act important or cool
People that take a shit in a public restroom and dont flush
People that leave an an article of clothing in a public washer
People that dont no how to park
People that walk slow in and out of the store while your driving
People that get mad at inanimate objects (piece of shit)
People that wear x armor
People that say uber
Branch Warren
Phil Heath

Like I said before if it comes down to a tough call cant decide on it, give the audience what they want, the cool guy. Would you prefer the go shortest straw?

Sad but true. Unfortunately you can't always get away with being a douche bag. Case in point, you don't see me as mod right now do you?

The people that really decide who wins these things are at higher ranks than meets the eye. Look past the smoke & mirrors

Q4E0jAc.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
To me the IFBB is a joke it is ran organized and promoted by guys who own and run magazines ...
These same magazines used to promote and pimp worthless unregulated supplements to kids for dollars.

Food for thought when you're talking about character. Mr.meformod.

Nobody has ever referenced Phil Heath to me when they talk about anything to do with bodybuilding.

I hear ya. I didn't know who Phil Health was until a few months ago. And I live near his damn gym.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
posted 9-19-2005 https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/19045-Opinions-on-Kai-Greene-not-competing-in-2015-Mr-O/page2

posted 9-15-2015 https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/19022-No-Olympia-for-Mr-Green?highlight=phil+2012

posted 9-16-2015 Things that piss you off thread https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/19026-Things-that-piss-you-off-but-really-shouldn-t/page4

Like I said before if it comes down to a tough call cant decide on it, give the audience what they want, the cool guy. Would you prefer the go shortest straw?

Sad but true. Unfortunately you can't always get away with being a douche bag. Case in point, you don't see me as mod right now do you?

The people that really decide who wins these things are at higher ranks than meets the eye. Look past the smoke & mirrors

Q4E0jAc.jpg
[/IMG]

Yes. I know that. Everyone knows that. I'm saying that you thinking character should have anything to do with a physique competition is ****ing retarded.

Reaction score
To me the IFBB is a joke it is ran organized and promoted by guys who own and run magazines ...
These same magazines used to promote and pimp worthless unregulated supplements to kids for dollars.

Food for thought when you're talking about character. Mr.meformod.

You're taking it out of context a little here. We are talking about currently competitors and Current Mr. O for the past 4 years. I said I think the IFBB industry wants someone like phil heath/jay cutler to be the face of Mr. O because of their professionalism and the way they carry themselves you can see how phil has adopted jay cutlers professional attitude in this manner (although jay wasn't a douche). Yes phil is a cocky dick these days but he still can compose himself in interviews and talk in a professional manner..that is all I'm saying. And of course ronnie coleman blows phil heath out of the water he was truly one of the greatest if not the greatest of all time for this comp...but that was old news. This is the now..

Lets talk about tonight though...I saw the judging. I think sean roden is looking pretty damn good. He beats phil in some poses, mainly the front overhead bicep pose where he has a more aesthetic appeal & slight tilt in his stance (he sticks out imo). Phil will probably take it again, ramy wasn't looking as shredded...dexter was looking good...The one kid who stuck out the most too me was the newbie Dallas Mccarver, he's only 24 and looks pretty sick/aesthetic, full and conditioned...

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Yes. I know that. Everyone knows that. I'm saying that you thinking character should have anything to do with a physique competition is ****ing retarded.

If myself was up against a guy on this board that you have respect for and had very close to the same physique as me which one would you pick ?

A. the guy you obviously don't have any respect for and just got done calling a F ing retard or
B. the guy you have heard good things about and the audience is rooting for

Last edited:

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If myself was up against a guy on this board that you have respect for and had very close to the same physique as me which one would you pick ?

A. the guy you obviously don't have any respect for and just got done calling a retard or
B. the guy you have heard good things about and the audience is rooting for

I'd have an unbiased opinion and start nit picking the physique down to the point of who has better looking elbows. I'll reiterate- character has NO PLACE in a physique competition. I understand what you're saying. It's just a shit way to judge a physique competition.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I'd have an unbiased opinion and start nit picking the physique down to the point of who has better looking elbows.

Bollock's....I wouldn't stand a chance. You know it I know it and everyone on this board knows it. If the shoe were on the other foot you wouldn't stand a chance in hell either.

Last edited:

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Whatever you say hoss.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You're taking it out of context a little here. We are talking about currently competitors and Current Mr. O for the past 4 years. I said I think the IFBB industry wants someone like phil heath/jay cutler to be the face of Mr. O because of their professionalism and the way they carry themselves you can see how phil has adopted jay cutlers professional attitude in this manner (although jay wasn't a douche). Yes phil is a cocky dick these days but he still can compose himself in interviews and talk in a professional manner..that is all I'm saying. And of course ronnie coleman blows phil heath out of the water he was truly one of the greatest if not the greatest of all time for this comp...but that was old news. This is the now..

Lets talk about tonight though...I saw the judging. I think sean roden is looking pretty damn good. He beats phil in some poses, mainly the front overhead bicep pose where he has a more aesthetic appeal & slight tilt in his stance (he sticks out imo). Phil will probably take it again, ramy wasn't looking as shredded...dexter was looking good...The one kid who stuck out the most too me was the newbie Dallas Mccarver, he's only 24 and looks pretty sick/aesthetic, full and conditioned...

I'm not taking anything out of context.
Who are you?
Don't quote me.

Kids don't look up to douche bag well spoken corporate puppets.
Nobody gives a **** about that shit.

You were talkin about Phil Heath. I stated a fact that nobody knows that guy like that. I brought up the fact that guys who were no longer competing were still more popular with a younger crowd whom should know the current Mr.O and they don't. But I bet they know who a Jeff seid is. Who a zyzz is. Who a Boston lyod is.

I have heard kais name brought up before in conversation. More than once. I know a guy who is twenty looks just like Phil ...the kid wants to compete .... He doesn't even know who Phil is.... He knew kai. There is another guy who looks just like kai. A mini version. Even the same hairstyle. So.....

You missed the point.
That contest is becoming irrelevant except to the ppl who want to pimp supplements to a crowd who no longer read those magazines.

Instead they log onto forums like this one or follow their favorite bodybuilder on social networks.

You missed the point trying to be cute like that other goof.

Nobody young guys really care about those water balloon contests ... Honestly. There's hundreds of guys whom are more popular with more overall appealing physique on instagram.

We no longer live in the dark age and the Mr.O and the sandow are slowly becoming relics of ancient times.

If you aren't on slin and gh, if you aren't trying to be a mass monster why would you care about the O? Nobody around me that competes at the local level has said shit about the O. Nobody. Not the gym rats neither. Not the older powerlifter dudes... Nobody man... Only online do I see guys talking about that contest.

You don't have to look long to see Phil is a dickhead and Kai is the better athlete.

Times change.
Not being at the O will not hurt Kai's stock.
If you can't follow the dotted line I'm not going to draw it out for you.

You wanna quote me ... Read what I say digest it.
Don't skim thru my shit just for posts tryin to get your rocks off. Idgaf

Reaction score
I'm not taking anything out of context.
Who are you?
Don't quote me.

Kids don't look up to douche bag well spoken corporate puppets.
Nobody gives a **** about that shit.

You were talkin about Phil Heath. I stated a fact that nobody knows that guy like that. I brought up the fact that guys who were no longer competing were still more popular with a younger crowd whom should know the current Mr.O and they don't. But I bet they know who a Jeff seid is. Who a zyzz is. Who a Boston lyod is.

I have heard kais name brought up before in conversation. More than once. I know a guy who is twenty looks just like Phil ...the kid wants to compete .... He doesn't even know who Phil is.... He knew kai. There is another guy who looks just like kai. A mini version. Even the same hairstyle. So.....

You missed the point.
That contest is becoming irrelevant except to the ppl who want to pimp supplements to a crowd who no longer read those magazines.

Instead they log onto forums like this one or follow their favorite bodybuilder on social networks.

You missed the point trying to be cute like that other goof.

Nobody young guys really care about those water balloon contests ... Honestly. There's hundreds of guys whom are more popular with more overall appealing physique on instagram.

We no longer live in the dark age and the Mr.O and the sandow are slowly becoming relics of ancient times.

If you aren't on slin and gh, if you aren't trying to be a mass monster why would you care about the O? Nobody around me that competes at the local level has said shit about the O. Nobody. Not the gym rats neither. Not the older powerlifter dudes... Nobody man... Only online do I see guys talking about that contest.

You don't have to look long to see Phil is a dickhead and Kai is the better athlete.

Times change.
Not being at the O will not hurt Kai's stock.
If you can't follow the dotted line I'm not going to draw it out for you.

You wanna quote me ... Read what I say digest it.
Don't skim thru my shit just for posts tryin to get your rocks off. Idgaf

I'm allowed to quote whoever I want? you posted on this thread with your opinion and i respect that so chill out big guy....I'm pretty sure your opinion of phil heath is your own including the people you know who have never heard of him? ...he's pretty damn popular and most people do know of him. If they didn't know who he was they do now seeing as he's 5x Mr. O and just won 400,000 for one show. If your friends are in fact on social media the wire will spread quickly of the recent champs. And yeah I think phils kinda a douche but that's not really the point..I realize the fitness community is changing and there's many self promoted guys on instagram like joey swole and tristian etc...but phil heath does have 1 million followers on IG so the fact that you're "stating a fact that nobody knows that guy" is your opinion and wrong? But we get it, you hate phil. And you hate the ifbb and you probably hate many more things.. So i guess I missed the point by trying to be "cute like that other goof". Whoever ur talking about.. My post wasn't raving about Mr. O claiming these GH/Slin juiced out steers are the best most aesthetic guys on the planet?...I realize what they need to take and do for this show and its a huge money business. Never said kai would be hurt from this financially so please, no need to draw out a dotted line for me. And I have much more important things to do that skim through your posts LOL. Wanna quote me? read what I say and digest it. No hard feelings Bane

Last edited:

saltylifter

Elite
Reaction score
Kai greene would of shut Phils bitch ass up in 2015 Olympia. 2016 Olympia will be diffrent if Kai competes. If he is gay or has weird videos that no one knows what he is talking about shouldn't disqualify him as mr.Olympia.
Phil in my opinion is done and will get his title taken away from someone.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Kai needs to win the Arnold this year. Then the Mr. O will need him more than he will need them.

New Threads