2015 Olympia Results

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
No real stories apart from Nicole losing her figure crown to Latorya Watts.
Latorya won the Tamp pro last year then messed up her conditioning for the Olympia & Arnold (4th & 5th place). Good to see she's kept everything dialled in this year with the NY win and now this.

Reaction score
Flex lewis is my favorite....he's got the best physique and character combined out of them all even the bigger boys imo. Dennis wolf should have placed higher he was looking shredded this year...top 3-5 are almost impossible to judge fairly. Roden needs to control his lower gut next year where phil did a good job with that this time...one of the guys who stood out and should have placed higher imo was william bonac..dudes thick as ****, full and conditioned..also the youngin dallas maccarver in the future. I think most of us would agree Kai woulda taken that olympia if he was there no question...

Reaction score
Every one talks about Wolfs calves being tiny.Always wondered why he didn't just pump them full of synthol. Maybe to obvious IDK

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Branch finished way too high. Willy B should have been at least 7th

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I feel shawn should have placed second

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agree with the placing except Will B should have been 6th or 7th. Big fan of Roelly but he looked terrible last night. Was really hoping Dex would win another one but Phil was a few lbs larger and just as conditioned.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Man ol ramy's quads are freakin amazing! That dude should have placed way better imo

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Man ol ramy's quads are freakin amazing! That dude should have placed way better imo

They are unreal. They almost are too big for his torso which is crazy because his torso is still twice the size of the others.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
the whole thing was pretty crap imo
im a big fan of wolf and think he should have placed higher

R1rider

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im happy for Phil, but once Kai was out i didnt care anymore..

Big Ramy could have placed higher... hats of to Dexter...

Fsuphisig

Elite
Reaction score
I'm pretty fed up with ifbb, it's so clear they just want their big sponsors happy and don't care about the competition aspect at all. Dennis and Shawn beat Phil.... Phil won with a gut for years all of a sudden Shawn is loose and its this huge deal. Wolf was so conditioned it was crazy, Phil wasn't even that cut you can see in the hd comparison pics. Just sad for bodybuilding.

saltylifter

Elite
Reaction score
Politics run Olympia.
If Kai Greene would of competed he would of won this year. Phil comes in looking good but I don't like his attitude.
Branch Is a monster and kills it every time he steps on stage.
Big ramy is a favorite of mine cause his massive legs and strength.
Denis wolf should place allot better every year, the dude is huge and conditioned.
But it's all politics and about making that paper.

New Threads