New bodybuilding organization

wabbitt

Elite
Reaction score
A guy approached me in the gym the other day and asked if I showed. LMAO, I don't get on stage in my underwear. Apparently, he's the new state director for an organization called Global Bodybuilding Organization, or GBO. At the time, it was active in 11 states. I do believe it's more than that now. I know these groups come and go, just wondering if anybody had any feedback.

Reactions: HDH
Reaction score
I found this on their website...."Global Bodybuilding Organization was formed with the premises of keeping true to an“Athlete First” competition friendly atmosphere. After years of competing, promotion and involvement within the bodybuilding industry, we realized that our “standards” of promoting and organizing a well rounded event was only going to the next level by forming our own organization.

While things may not always be perfect, we believe in giving 100% Fanatical Service to our Athletes, Vendors and our Patrons.
Join us in 2016 with shows across the Nation!"

They seem legit and have events all over if you check out their gallery. Interesting..

http://www.globalbodybuildingorganization.com/

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
A guy approached me in the gym the other day and asked if I showed. LMAO, I don't get on stage in my underwear. Apparently, he's the new state director for an organization called Global Bodybuilding Organization, or GBO. At the time, it was active in 11 states. I do believe it's more than that now. I know these groups come and go, just wondering if anybody had any feedback.

What? Who doesn't want to walk around in their underwear?

New Threads