PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If it's 50mg test that is prop. Get cyp or enanthate instead. The guys will sort you out on the rest. Stick to test only for this ride bro you will make fantastic progress on that alone..

GSgator

Reaction score
My first cycle was 12 weeks of prop and 40 mg of var I DO NOT RECOMMEND PROP FOR A FIRST CYCLE. I paid hell all 3 months almost got fired from my job due to the injection sorness at the time all I knew was glutes and quads and prop in my quads = hell on earth I had to come up with excuses of why I was always limping all the time I even had to take my wallet out of my back pocket.The gains were awsome but it was my first cycle and I know I would have yielded the same gains with a long ester test.

Reactions: HDH

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
Stick to one compound for first cycle. The most solid advise is what Herm said (500mg per week).

You need to check how your body reacts to the test. Adding other compounds will just make it harder to know how was your reaction to the test.

Reaction score
I am gonna get me testosteron ethanate, and talk to the guy who sold me this. I am really glad that I got that cleared up. Thanks.
I suppose I need enough test e for my 10-12 weeks cycle. I see that I need Clomid and Novalex for my PCT as well. And my 4 HCG shots seems too few as well.

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am gonna get me testosteron ethanate, and talk to the guy who sold me this. I am really glad that I got that cleared up. Thanks.
I suppose I need enough test e for my 10-12 weeks cycle. I see that I need Clomid and Novalex for my PCT as well. And my 4 HCG shots seems too few as well.

You'r on the right track. I would say 12 weeks minimum at 500 to 600mg a week.

I may have read over it but do you have any adex or aromasin on hand?

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
Yea listen up to these guys I was thinking of running different compounds for my first cycle but they suggested the same just test. I ran 600mgs for 16 weeks and loved the results.

Reaction score
You'r on the right track. I would say 12 weeks minimum at 500 to 600mg a week.

I may have read over it but do you have any adex or aromasin on hand?

No, but I am eager to know what they are for.
I really love to hear all your suggestions, but I just need to know about my PCT cycle. I have already read about it on the forum, but I just need to know the exact amount of HCG and Clomid/ novalex amount for my PCT run. :)

Reaction score
Ok.
I have been doing a lot of reading and want to get feedback on this first cycle.
I call it a program since 4 weeks of PCT is included:
What do you think?

1stcycle.jpg

Reaction score
The image is too small:

I made this in text instead:

Program duration: 23 weeks

Cycle duration: 12 weeks
Pause: 4 weeks
PCT duration: 4 weeks

Cycle
Week: 1-12

Week 1-12 Testosteron ethanate EW 500mg 2 x 250mg injection
Week 1-4 Dianabol ED 30mg 3 x 10mg oral (4-6h apart)

Week: 13-16 (4w pause)

PCT (Post Cycle Therapy)
Week: 17-23

week 17 HCG EW 2 x 250 IU injection
week 18 HCG EOD 250 IU injection
week 19 HCG EOD 500 IU injection
week 20 Clomid ED 100mg oral
week 20 Nolvadex ED 40mg oral
week 21 Clomid ED 100mg oral
week 21 Nolvadex ED 40mg oral
week 22 Clomid ED 50mg oral
week 22 Nolvadex ED 20mg oral
week 23 Clomid ED 50mg oral
week 23 Nolvadex ED 20mg oral

Usage:
Testosteron ethanate: 12 * 500mg = 6000mg
Dianabol: 7 * 30mg * 4 = 840mg
HCG ???
Clomid: (7 * 200mg) + (7 * 100mg) = 2100mg
Nolvadex: (7 * 80mg) + (7 * 40mg) = 840mg

Last edited:

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Start pct 2 weeks after last test injection not 4 weeks. If your going to run the dbol just take the full 30mg 1 hour or so before workout. You will need some adex or aromasin to help control estrogen while running dbol

Reaction score
I will decrease the pausd from 4w -> 2w. What if I dont use DBol and only test...will it still be a good starters cycle?

Reaction score
I have everything figured out for the most. I just need the HCG part cleared up. I am not sure how much 250 IU is. I have already 4 dose of HCG on me. (see attached image in previous post) do I need 4 more?

This also why HCG has ??? In my cycle post.

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have everything figured out for the most. I just need the HCG part cleared up. I am not sure how much 250 IU is. I have already 4 dose of HCG on me. (see attached image in previous post) do I need 4 more?

This also why HCG has ??? In my cycle post.

How many IU's of hcg is in each vial? If its 2500 IU then add 1ml sterile water and that will give 2,500 Iu per ml. Using a 1ml slin pin draw to the 10 mark for 250iu

Reaction score
How many IU's of hcg is in each vial? If its 2500 IU then add 1ml sterile water and that will give 2,500 Iu per ml. Using a 1ml slin pin draw to the 10 mark for 250iu

There is 1ml liquid which I have been instructed to suck out with a syrringe and then add into the powder and mix it together and then suck it up Again. Change the needle to a shorter one (same as used for diabetes injectionI and then inhect it 5 cm from the belly button under the skin into the fat layer.
I will check how much powder there is.

Reaction score
There is 1ml liquid which I have been instructed to suck out with a syrringe and then add into the powder and mix it together and then suck it up Again. Change the needle to a shorter one (same as used for diabetes injectionI and then inhect it 5 cm from the belly button under the skin into the fat layer.
I will check how much powder there is.
Do not shake the hcg mixture and be sure to keep in refrigerated. Do not mix it until the week you plan to use it.

Reaction score
Do not shake the hcg mixture and be sure to keep in refrigerated. Do not mix it until the week you plan to use it.

Ok this might sound stupid, but just to have it all cleared, am I to refrigerate my packet as shown in my image post, or is after I mix the disolvent liquid with the powder in an injection and refrigerate it before use?

I have just taken a better look:

HCG I have:
4 1ml disolvent liquid and
4 2500 HCG Lepori 2500ui (DCI) 2500ui via intermuscular

This seems not enough for my starters cycle. I need to double the amount. What say you all?

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Ok this might sound stupid, but just to have it all cleared, am I to refrigerate my packet as shown in my image post, or is after I mix the disolvent liquid with the powder in an injection and refrigerate it before use?

HCG I have:

This seems not enough for my starters cycle. I need to double the amount. What say you all?

That's plenty of hcg. Yes is only needs to be in the fridge after mixing.
Get some u100 insulin pins. Pin 250mcg 2xwk.

bronco

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

HCG I have:

Since it is 2500iu per vial mix the sterile water with powder as I posted above. You may need to get some sterile vials to put hcg in after you mix it

Reaction score
Since it is 2500iu per vial mix the sterile water with powder as I posted above. You may need to get some sterile vials to put hcg in after you mix it

The person I bought my HCG from told me to mix it in my injection. Getting the 1ml disolvent Water out in the injection and squeeze the disolvent the powder bottle and suck it all up in the injection. I can buy som sterile vials to put the mixture in it and then refrigerate the vial bottle.

I am a Little confused about the amount. 1ml disolvent would still be 1ml once I have mixed it with the powder (1 ml mixture = 250 IU), right?

...and I have 4 of these, meaning that if I am to inject my HCG in PCT cycle I only have 4 shots. In my PCT cycle I can count at least 11 shots during my 3 weeks of HCG and then turning to Clomid and Novaldex.

HCG cycle from my post:
Week 15 HCG EW 2 x 250 IU injection (2 shots of 1ml mixed refrigerated HCG juice)
Week 16 HCG EOD 250 IU injection (3 shots of 1ml mixed refrigerated HCG juice)
Week 17 HCG EOD 500 IU injection (3 shots of 2ml mixed refrigerated HCG juice (doubled))

All above total need calculated with the assumption that 1ml disolvent mixed with powder = 250 IU, gives me 11 which I have 4 already, so I need two more packets of 4 HCG 2500 in each.

I don't want to sound stupid, I just want to avoid getting myself into health problems because I misunderstood something. :)

I really appreciate you guys helping me out.

Last edited:

New Threads