Shortness of Breath on Dbol

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
When I was running var toward the end of my cycle I played a pick up game of Bball and i felt like I was 100lbs over weight could barely make it up and down the court one of the gym bros told me it was normal for the same reason.

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would use the insurance and get an echocardiogram done to be on the safe side brother.
!SHRUGS!

Just had one not too long ago, bro. Normal. There is no indication that I have coronary or heart disease of any kind.

dirtydogs

Reaction score
Listen bro, it's just from the weight gain. It's hard to gauge since it is your body weight, but what you've done is essentially strapped a ten pound weight (and growing) around yourself without any cardio or muscular prep.

Reaction score
Lol I'm always out of breath but no gear makes it worse thank god . Even tren . A friend of mine can't even get to the top of the stairs without sweating and breathlessness . Poor soul ..

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
UPDATE!!!! Ran the Dbol 4 weeks through. Dropped the Dbol...shortness of breath disappeared.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I remember feeling like total doo doo when I was on Dbol. Not sure about SOB, but everyone reacts differently so it just may be a normal side effect for you.