Blood results just came through

mel149

Lady Member
Reaction score
Ive always had issues with peroid since i was 17. Id only get my peroids 2× a year .

she wants to prescribe me with birth control peels.

mel149

Lady Member
Reaction score
So if i lay off the gear .will everything go back to normal

mel149

Lady Member
Reaction score
As far as I know, this may be caused from high levels of masculinizing hormones. This cause hormone imbalance.

Did you have irregular or no menstrual periods before using chemicals? Did you have problems with your period before?

Sorry to say it, but maybe it's time for you to lay of the gear for a while?
How long do i lay off for .have u heard of this happen to anyone else .

mel149

Lady Member
Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1446466193719.jpg

When i was 17 i took these for 1 year and it made.things worse for.me.the doctor prescribed me.with them.

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
So if i lay off the gear .will everything go back to normal

We can't know that for sure. Birth control pills are what is usually prescribed for what you described.

My opinion is that when your body will normalize -and it may take a while- you will do more tests and then you will have a better diagnose then now.

With all the fertility treatments there are today, I am convinced that you still have a chance of having babies, with hard work and treatments.

What's important now, is to take it easy. Worrying won't help you now and is just sisyphic. Just relax and let time take its course.

You most let your body reach homeostasis and re-evaluate.

mel149

Lady Member
Reaction score
We can't know that for sure. Birth control pills are what is usually prescribed for what you described.

My opinion is that when your body will normalize -and it may take a while- you will do more tests and then you will have a better diagnose then now.

With all the fertility treatments there are today, I am convinced that you still have a chance of having babies, with hard work and treatments.

What's important now, is to take it easy. Worrying won't help you now and is just sisyphic. Just relax and let time take its course.

You most let your body reach homeostasis and re-evaluate.
Thanks doc

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
How long do i lay off for .have u heard of this happen to anyone else .

Yes, it's really not uncommon. It's common knowledge that steroid use can have a significant impact on the menstrual cycle and the ability to conceive.

I know two girls (well, 35 yo girls) that had what you described... Kept in touch just with one of them (via facebook).

The bad news: it took her 2 years to conceive, and that's after her body attained homeostasis.

The good news: although it took a very long time, she conceived.

mel149

Lady Member
Reaction score
Well actually im.not looking to conceive now .2 years isnt such.a long time. maybe when i get older.

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
Single ectopic beats are not dangerous.

It can be caused by hormonal imbalance.

I heard of ppl getting heart palpitations while on npp (400mg per week or so), they didn't stop the cycle, and went through it. It stopped after they finished the cycle.

However, I have no idea if there are long term consequences.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Heart palpitations from npp ......
do i discontinue. ..

What is your blood pressure and heart rate? This can play a factor in palpatations. Palpatations alone in most cases are not serious. Almost everyone has experienced heart palpitations. When im reading an ekg on scene of any medical emergency palpatations do not matter to me...the rhythm itself is what is important along with the vital signs.

mel149

Lady Member
Reaction score
What is your blood pressure and heart rate? This can play a factor in palpatations. Palpatations alone in most cases are not serious. Almost everyone has experienced heart palpitations. When im reading an ekg on scene of any medical emergency palpatations do not matter to me...the rhythm itself is what is important along with the vital signs.
I have high blood pressure everyday and fast heart beats each time i pin npp.im at 300mg week

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
It's not your first time running npp right?

You get fast heart rate when pinning the npp, then it goes back to normal after let's say 10 minutes or so?

Just asking: Do you eat more carbs than usual lately? You get night sweats?

mel149

Lady Member
Reaction score
It's not your first time running npp right?

You get fast heart rate when pinning the npp, then it goes back to normal after let's say 10 minutes or so?

Just asking: Do you eat more carbs than usual lately? You get night sweats?
Yes i have been eating more carbs lol ..i have ran npp before but just not as high as 300mg .

New Threads