New Responsive theme for UGBodybuilding

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also had this. Asked if I was sure I wanted to leave page. After saying yes it showed my message posted.

I've encountered this periodically on the web based interface as well, so don't think its an iOS issue.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
NFL Pick'em doesn't allow to see weekly results or leaderboard. Only showing summary and letting you pick your teams for the week... at least for me. Tried it a few different times now.

Has this been fixed?

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Chatbox gets really screwed up whenever jol posts... That's probably his problem though lol

Reaction score
Has this been fixed?

Not for me. When I previously clicked on the NFL pick'em it used to have a new sub-bar underneath the main bar. That no longer displays. If you want I can take some screenshots, not sure the best way to describe it.

Magical

Elite
Reaction score
On IOS I find the screen jumps up and down, may be caused from the chatbox

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Not for me. When I previously clicked on the NFL pick'em it used to have a new sub-bar underneath the main bar. That no longer displays. If you want I can take some screenshots, not sure the best way to describe it.

Screens would help a lot.

I can see the sub bar on on desktop however not on my IPAD.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score

Also which device and OS are you using?

Reaction score
Sorry I fell off the planet a bit and couldn't get you the screen grabs, but as stated in the PM, it has been fixed by adding the additional navigation bar.

New Threads