New Responsive theme for UGBodybuilding

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Over 50% of our users are visiting UGBB on a mobile device. Tapatalk can be an issue and it seems nobody is interested in using the mobile theme hence I hired a very capable person to code the current theme to be responsive. What that means is the new skin will offer a true responsive design layout that scales images and repositions page elements on site pages in a responsive manner as needed, to provide the site the best display results on tablets and smartphones, along with the standard desktop browser display you are used to.

If you are on a desktop you should see no difference. Yes tapatalk will still be available and well as the mobile theme.

If you find any bugs or uncover any issues please post them here so that we may get them fixed.

Thanks
admin

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice. It's already good to me but improvements are always nice.

Beedeezy

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks for caring!
Look forward to it.

trodizzle

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks admin. I hope it works better on my Palm III after the changes.

palm-info-3.jpg

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's not scaling for me. Layout is like the responsive but I still have to zoom in and out.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Going to have to try this out...

bsw5

Elite
Reaction score
I just changed over to it and I like it

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
The old mobile theme default has been disabled. All members regardless of the viewing device should be seeing UGBB in its responsive style.

Please click around, look at threads, profiles, pm's, etc and post here is you find anything that needs to be fixed.

Also would like to hear opinions.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't know if this is for everyone else also, but I can only hit the New Posts button once. After that clicking it won't do anything and I have to reload the whole forum by going through my bookmarks. Usually I just keep the forum open and hit New Posts when I want to see new posts.

Reaction score
NFL Pick'em doesn't allow to see weekly results or leaderboard. Only showing summary and letting you pick your teams for the week... at least for me. Tried it a few different times now.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
NFL Pick'em doesn't allow to see weekly results or leaderboard. Only showing summary and letting you pick your teams for the week... at least for me. Tried it a few different times now.

I see what you are talking about, we will have to fix that.

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
I keep getting error messages after I post like it didn't go through. But then I check and it was posted. Feels like an iOS update fail.

Reaction score
We get rep points for finding flaws right? Haha. Haven't seen much else as of yet. Will poke around a bit on different devices to see if I can find any others.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I keep getting error messages after I post like it didn't go through. But then I check and it was posted. Feels like an iOS update fail.

Also had this. Asked if I was sure I wanted to leave page. After saying yes it showed my message posted.

New Threads