First time SARM user - Cycle recommendations

HeiseTX

Reaction score
Hello all,

So I have finally decided to do some research and run a SARM cycle. I have been lifting and contemplating for a good while now, as my last foray into any type of AAS alternative was AndroMass in 2012; and I had GREAT results during that cycle, even though I got sick twice. I have been lifting off and on since 2009, my biggest gains were in 2011/2012 and I still have a training regimen but really haven't felt like I did back in those times, I want to get my blood work done, but only if I am 100% certain on what SARM cycle I want to run. My main goal is bulking, then strength as secondary. So far I have narrowed it down to LG, Osta or S4? Shold I run a dose low enough for gains but no PCT? Guy at local nutrition aid I dont need PCT...but I read on here if I go for 8 weeks or more than 30mg I will need nolva/clomid. But being a first timer I am not sure what to run. 6 weels, 8 week?

My stats:
Goal: Bulk, then next would be strength, weight loss is not on my agenda right now...
of course I still want the drive, focus, pumps and energy
Weight: 190lbs
Male
Currently have a split routine 3-4x a week. Trying to up cardio a couple times a week.
No previous health conditions.
Which blood work should I have done, not sure whats the best way to run it or what panel? Hormone panel?
Going to keep supplements: BCAA's, Whey Protein, Creatine, Multi-Vitamin, Fish Oil, Green Drink and possible a few others extras such as Coq12, Waxy Maize and I wanted to run a testosterone/anabolic booster such as Tri Dermal by Primeval Labs, or others if anybody has a tried and tested product anyone knows of.
Want to also run L-Cartinine and DAA

There are a lot of SARMs dealers, sarms1 sarm seach, primeval labs etc. But what is the difference in quality of the SARM? pLabs are a bitch cheaper, while sarm search are a bit more expensive...

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I ran a 6-wk ostarine cycle and liked it, but I'm not 100% convinced it wasn't placebo. Nothing crazy, put 20# on my bench.

By comparison, a month after that I ran my first aas cycle of 560/wk test e, and put 70# on my bench in 14 weeks.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
run all 3 together and get a serm for pct. all 3 will really ensure your getting extra anabolic support for them & clomid or nolva for pct.

S4/osta goes well as a stack too.

GL

Reaction score
your saying run for 4 different sarms? what would your test blood levels look like? would it be equal to a real cycle?

HeiseTX

Reaction score
your saying run for 4 different sarms? what would your test blood levels look like? would it be equal to a real cycle?

What? No I didnt say 4 different sarms. I was saying which one out of the three I gave.

Like run Ostarine along, but others have mentioned with something like S4. I just wanted how long week wise, then what to run it with, like HCG/ or a transdermal, and when to PCT, etc.

HeiseTX

Reaction score
I think I'm going to run s4 and ostarine.

My questions become what type?
Run hcgenerate plus anything?

Pct

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
no one is going to do anything but bash you on hcgenerate. so dont go there.

just run the 2, together. nolva & clomid for pct......low doses each. F the transdermal, what you read here and other spots will be different. This site isnt filled with bullsh*t marketing and non sense to keep it going.

get yourself an AI too, aromasin would be my choice. Just run 6.25mg EOD, to hold estrogen where its at. In pct you may need to kick it up a bit, just during the start of it.

really consider where you buy these sarms too man, lots places just sell sh!t for 50/60/70 bux +

HeiseTX

Reaction score
Yes. I'm looking for reputable sources for sarms.

I appreciate the no nonsense.

I dont want to buy local.
Sarms1 or sarmsearch. I will look around.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Yes. I'm looking for reputable sources for sarms.

I appreciate the no nonsense.

I dont want to buy local.
Sarms1 or sarmsearch. I will look around.

We are not a source board.

HeiseTX

Reaction score
We are not a source board.

I know and appreciate that. Doing my reading so far, its basically one company calling the other a scammer, while the other one saying their low quality, inconsistent etc. Mudslinging. Putting me on hold.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
I know and appreciate that. Doing my reading so far, its basically one company calling the other a scammer, while the other one saying their low quality, inconsistent etc. Mudslinging. Putting me on hold.

SARMs are a waste of money. They're nowhere near as effective as initially thought. I'd just run real AAS

HeiseTX

Reaction score
SARMs are a waste of money. They're nowhere near as effective as initially thought. I'd just run real AAS

I agree now and I'm reading on first time cycles. How to inject is really my biggest thing right now. Intramuscular etc.

Reaction score
My best SARM cycle started out as 5mg of LGD for the 1st week then I added 5mg the 2nd week and another 5mg after that. Also during the third week I added in S-4 and I tapered the dose up as high as I could handle the sides (I was taking 30mg AM and PM). I ended up running out of LGD and ran S-4 alone, I kept all my LGD gains during this period. I gained a total of 18 pounds (13 from LGD and 5 from S-4) and lost it all right after I finished the s-4 cycle (I thought I would not be suppressed and didn't run a PCT). Luckily my test levels came right back up after about 3 weeks off.

Frenchie

Reaction score
and lost it all right after I finished the s-4 cycle

Is that because of the lack of PCT ? Or is it a general SARM aspect that you don't keep ur gains

Reaction score
Ive run ostarine at 40 mgs a day, noticed my vision would get blurry for a few hours after i took my dose and honestly no real results, diet was on point, ended up taking some anavar to get what i needed. I call BS on what i took.

Frenchie

Reaction score
Ive run ostarine at 40 mgs a day, noticed my vision would get blurry for a few hours after i took my dose and honestly no real results, diet was on point, ended up taking some anavar to get what i needed. I call BS on what i took.

Well I remember reading about the fact that some SARMs like S4 attach to receptors in the eye that gives temporary yellowish vision and difficulty to adapt to dark environment. Non-harmful side effect.

Blurry ? never heard of blurry vision as a side effect of SARMs.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I remember reading about the fact that some SARMs like S4 attach to receptors in the eye that gives temporary yellowish vision and difficulty to adapt to dark environment. Non-harmful side effect.

Blurry ? never heard of blurry vision as a side effect of SARMs.

your right.....thats S4 that does that. not osta.

Beefcake

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So what doses of each? 40mgs a day of both

Reaction score
And thats what i thought as well, I wasn't really expecting any sides with the osta. But I don't really buy into these research companies. I was way better off when I just took var.

New Threads