First time SARM user - Cycle recommendations

Reaction score
I had no clue what i was doing, it was var alone at 25 a day for several weeks, but i ended up getting found out by my parents and got off. i was a little suppressed when my blood work came back but nothing major. Still would recommend anything other than SARMS.

Frenchie

Reaction score
For people who never touched any product ... var is the abreviation for ?

Frenchie

Reaction score
oh ... too easy but I didn't expect that you used the end of the word ^^

Frenchie

Reaction score
safer & more overall effective then any sarm stack

How could test and anavar be possibly safer than "any sarm stack". I mean, you take a classic stack of S4 and Ostarine, it's supposed to be more dangerous than Anavar and Test ?
I have been reading a lot on SARMs lately ... from what I understand the risks are really minimized if you pay a good source.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Forget sarms.
Run a real cycle of 12 wks of 500mg of tes when u are ready.
Don't use var for ur first run.

Done deal. Research over

Reaction score
I know this is old but I recommend LGD-4033 for a bulking cycle. Make sure you have a PCT, because they do shut you down, it's not debatable. Also, I have tried SARMS before, they give decent gains if you are a noob lifter. (I'm not a noob, so obviously it wasn't beneficial to me)

If you have lifted for at least 3 years, they are a waste of money, better to buy AAS at that point.

Reaction score
Ostarine is mildy suppressive and LGD is a little more. They shouldnt shut you down completely unless you mega dose. Research has covered both to 3mg daily though some studies went higher for shorter periods. (10mg Osta, 20mg LGD)

One problem is they dont aromatise in estrogen so you may suffer from low e sides over low t keep an eye on that.

I dont have numbers to hand but after an 8 week 3-6mg daily LGD My bloods came back with 50% T compared baseline, my E was just below range, with my baseline Hdl just inside range ldl just below normal, my LH and FSH where relatively unaffected meaning my pituitary gland was not suppressed.

I gained about 6lbs with much effort in terms of diet or hard training can imagine you could up that to 8-10lbs over 12 weeks with a concerted effort.

The key is get your bloodwork done before you start during and at the end its a real insight into what happening.

New Threads