Relentless Detroit Fundraiser

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you don't know what Relentless is... Check out this video

This is a huge charity powerlifting event that supports many families with children who are facing issues greater than anything you or I have likely dealt with. These are true life and death matters, not just some stressful thing going on in their day to day.

We have in the past raised a tremendous amount of money for this event. I am supporting my friend Barzeen in his fundraising efforts through my company. I thank God every day that my daughter is healthy. And I hope that if we as a family were to every have to face something like the Relentless Kids do, that someone would be there to have my back.

So here are the two options...

Option A - Make a donation, in any amount. https://www.youcaring.com/relentless-detroit-397383

Option B - Make a big donation, help out these families and get huge and stronger than you have ever been doing it. For $125 I will provide you a 12 week strength training program that is state of the art. I have more than a handful of guys running this program in some slight variation and they are making incredible gains. With very minor dietary tweaks you can achieve significant mass building (always fun this time of year), or lean yourself up with a solid recomp. I would not recommend running this on an aggressive cut however. If you maintain a training log on this Board I will subscribe to your log and provide coaching and oversight as you go through the 12 weeks. Or you can email me, once per week - by Sunday morning with your training log for review along with any videos where you desire technical lift assistance.

So to recap Option B
Pay $125 via paypal
Get 12 week training program
Get weekly contact for coaching and cues
Get huge
Get strong

In full disclosure - $100 dollars will go to Relentless and $25 dollars will be deposited into my company's account. I will provide details of how you will verify that your $100 donation was actually provided to Relentless privately if you choose option B.

PM me if interested - there is no cap on the number of entries for Option B!

-PoB

Last edited:

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
God bless you POB. You always raise the leadership bar.

Trauma RN

Trusted Lady
Reaction score
Very good stuff....

Ive been to 3 fund raisers this month for it. It is amazing to see this event..... I just got back from one tonight where the host was one the family's they sponsored last year. Her son AND daughter BOTH have cancer. Heart breaking.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Very good stuff....

Ive been to 3 fund raisers this month for it. It is amazing to see this event..... I just got back from one tonight where the host was one the family's they sponsored last year. Her son AND daughter BOTH have cancer. Heart breaking.

Can't imagine that. Must feel like a million pounds on top of her shoulders.

Would like to do option B but money is real tight for me right now. But I'll scrape together what I can as a donation.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Please read

Most of us keep our private life private but if putting some of me out there will help a child, I’m in.

Most of you know my wife and I are raising four young men. What only a select few have known up to now is 13 years ago; my one son had a stroke at the age of four month. I had to rush him to the local hospital where he was sent to the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. He spent 2 weeks in the ICU and another 2 weeks in the general ward.

The first few hours were a living hell for my family but the lowest point was yet to come. On Father’s Day at 12:15 am, the doctor came in to give us yet another report and it was far from good. I said to him, “To be perfectly clear about this, you’re telling me I could lose my son?” He said that is a possibility and I want to prepare you for everything. My heart was torn from my chest. I cried so uncontrollably I couldn’t breathe.

His condition slowly got better. Once finally released, it was years of intense therapy. What was once a laughing playful infant could not even move his one side nor hold his own head up. There are still things now that he has problems with but my deal with God was to let me take my boy home and I’ll take whatever comes later.

I beg everyone who reads this to consider donating to it. It takes pennies to make dollars and it does add up. I ask you, before you click the next post here, consider making a small donation. Then pray to God you never see what I went through. And I was lucky; I got to carry my son out of the hospital, some parents are not that fortunate.

I’ve stepped up and donated. Who’s with me?

Last edited:

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow pob that's awesome

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't let trodizzle see this gal

She came from my gym and moved out to train with laura phelps. Her recent ex husband is a good friend.

Check out walls of Jericho on youtube...

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Most of us keep our private life private but if putting some of me out there will help a child, I’m in.

Most of you know my wife and I are raising four young men. What only a select few have known up to now is 13 years ago; my one son had a stroke at the age of four month. I had to rush him to the local hospital where he was sent to the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. He spent 2 weeks in the ICU and another 2 weeks in the general ward.

The first few hours were a living hell for my family but the lowest point was yet to come. On Father’s Day at 12:15 am, the doctor came in to give us yet another report and it was far from good. I said to him, “To be perfectly clear about this, you’re telling me I could lose my son?” He said that is a possibility and I want to prepare you for everything. My heart was torn from my chest. I cried so uncontrollably I couldn’t breathe.

His condition slowly got better. Once finally released, it was years of intense therapy. What was once a laughing playful infant could not even move his one side nor hold his own head up. There are still things now that he has problems with but my deal with God was to let me take my boy home and I’ll take whatever comes later.

I beg everyone who reads this to consider donating to it. It takes pennies to make dollars and it does add up. I ask you, before you click the next post here, consider making a small donation. Then pray to God you never see what I went through. And I was lucky; I got to carry my son out of the hospital, some parents are not that fortunate.

I’ve stepped up and donated. Who’s with me?

Holy shit snake I had no idea. Thanks for sharing that story. Perfect example of why this is so important. Many of these families don't take their kids home from the hospital until it's time to bury their child...

StoliFTW

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Amazing cause, amazing coach , amazing community. America F yeh

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stoli, Mickems and Lilo are in!!!!!!!!!! Check the link under option a in the OP and you'll see the $300 I collected from them has been donated under my company name. Thank you very much people!!!

Also Mickems made his donation in a different way. He has chosen to make the donation AND to sponsor a lifter here with it rather than take the programming for himself. I have a good idea who we will pick for this, just waiting to hear back with his approval of the member to be sponsored.

Keep it coming guys. Do some good, get stronger than you've ever been. For really really cheap. Make it happen!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also like them on Facebook. They have a group page, it's very touching seeing all the posts. Please share it as well

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good shit. I just donated to the fund that lean Herm posted a vid of, but I will contribute to this one as well next week.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks RISE!
Now let's keep the train rolling UGBB!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stonetag is down... thanks brotha! UG has put 400 bucks down towards helping these kids out. You guys are amazing!!!!

mickems

Elite
Reaction score
Good shit. I just donated to the fund that lean Herm posted a vid of, but I will contribute to this one as well next week.

I did the same thing. I don't mind the money going to relentless but, they used $6 to go to a different fund. anyone ever hear of that organization?

New Threads