Long Cycle of Tren, Sus, Primo and Mast.

Reaction score
I have cycled with Tren before, 400mg/PW and 600mg/PW.
Both cycles were for 10 weeks. I got the sweats but it wasn't terrible and I did notice a huge difference in my temper. I already have a short temper so Tren just completely made me a monster. I did not do anything that I normally wouldn't do but it sure did not take a second thought before I did loose it.

Reaction score
After reading up on Primo and Mast a little more I just don't think either is for me.
I have seen really good gains from Tren/Sus cycles in the past so I think I'm just gonna stick with what I know works for a good lean mass cycle. Both of my cycles with Tren I always used Sus as the primary and did see good gains but a little more on the bloated side then what I would have liked. This time I am gonna switch it up and use Tren as my primary and hopefully see more lean mass and cut back a little bloating. I have never had an issue with good gains in lean mass but can never keep the size during cutting process. Sure I expect to loose a little during cutting but I loose just about everything during cutting. It's like I can only have one or the other. Need to try and accomplish great lean mass gains and keep those gains during cutting.

Reaction score
Toolsteel I completely understand your thoughts about why even take 4-8 weeks off cycle after recovery but I have never taking a 15 week cycle before so I think it's best to have a 4 week recovery and then just hit the gym hard with a strict diet before I start up a 8-10 week cycle of Sus/Winny. If I was only doing a typical 10 week cycle of Tren/Sus I would be all for just jumping from one to the next but as much as I want the gains like NOW I also wanna make sure my body doesn't just shut down on me.

Reaction score
Tunafisherman thanks for your expertise with PCT. I can only get my hands on Clomid at the moment though. I have been told not to take Nolva after a Tren cycle though. I haven't really read up enough on why not to use Nolva on a Tren cycle but this resource came from several buddies that are professional BB's so I just took there word on that.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I would be all for the Sus/Primo or Sus/Mast cycle but I do not think I would see big gains in size wise.
I'm sure that would be a awesome cutting cycle though. I am 240lbs now and my goal is to be atleast 255lbs but completely cut.
My goal is 265lbs but let's all be honest here that's a great goal but the chances of that is pretty slim. I will be happy with 255lbs again but extremely lean.

You ought to focus more on the measuring tape than the weight scale. Especially if your trying to get big and ripped.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tunafisherman thanks for your expertise with PCT. I can only get my hands on Clomid at the moment though. I have been told not to take Nolva after a Tren cycle though. I haven't really read up enough on why not to use Nolva on a Tren cycle but this resource came from several buddies that are professional BB's so I just took there word on that.

your really going to want nolva too man. let the tren clear for 10 days (if using E, 5 for Ace) and then get on the nolva too. clomid & nolva work in sync together, so its crucial you take both.

Reaction score
Gymrat827 do you know of any easy ways to get Nolva? I have never taking Nolva before and it seems almost impossible to get at the gym. Seems like everyone I know are big fans of Clomid so that's all I can find within my people.

Reaction score
Zeigler you are 100% correct on that. I will definitely try to throw the scale away and use a tape threw this cycle to determine my gains.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Gymrat827 do you know of any easy ways to get Nolva? I have never taking Nolva before and it seems almost impossible to get at the gym. Seems like everyone I know are big fans of Clomid so that's all I can find within my people.

You can get nolva from an online pharma. It is coming international so it will take weeks for shipping.

Reaction score
DF is Nolva illegal to purchase? I do not know the laws on it either. I stay away from the Internet shopping as you never know which ones are real or fake these days. If Nolva is legal to purchase I definitely think it's worth a try.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
DF is Nolva illegal to purchase? I do not know the laws on it either. I stay away from the Internet shopping as you never know which ones are real or fake these days. If Nolva is legal to purchase I definitely think it's worth a try.

Not legal without a script.

Reaction score
I am not cool with throwing money out there to figure out if it's a real site.
I have always stayed away from Internet shopping as you never know if your either being set up or sending money to a web designer that has know intentions of sending a quality product back.

BadBoys

Reaction score
The reason your lost the weight gained on your test/deca/Tren cycle was due to water weight gained from deca. It wouldn't have been muscle lost. It's very hard to loose actual muscle tissue once it's gained. Slow steady gains is what I like because it's more muscle instead of water. I hate deca. I would go NPP before deca but don't like either. If your just wanting to run Tren again with a cycle I would run test/Eq/Tren but when using Tren for that long do blood work mid way threw cycle and keep close check on blood pressure bro. I would run just run test/Eq for 15weeks and then do a cutting cycle using test prop/Tren Ace/winstrol. Throw on mast p to help with Tren sides if you get them and that's the ultimate cutting cycle bro.

BadBoys

Reaction score
Also avoid a lot of sodium and sugar and this will cut down a lot of bloating. I can run any compound in a cycle without bloat now that I know how to really eat correctly and avoid sodium and excess carbs/sugar

Reaction score

Sorry for the late response, but as was stated here you need to let the tren out of your system... typically, at least for me, a tren cycle would be preceded and followed by 2 weeks of test only. After the last pin of test I would wait again and then start the PCT. I have known people to do this and take both chlomid and Nolva and have a good recovery backed up by blood work.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Winstrol is not a cutting drug, it's a show prep drug. Leave it be.

curtisvill

Elite
Reaction score
I am not cool with throwing money out there to figure out if it's a real site.
I have always stayed away from Internet shopping as you never know if your either being set up or sending money to a web designer that has know intentions of sending a quality product back.

But your willing to buy steriods from guys at the gym? Get some Novla, you will recover better as well as keep more of your gains. You are getting some good advice from members here with a wealth of knowledge, I reccomend you listen and follow. I also do not see an anti e, I prefer aromasin others prefer arimidex, or caber if you are running tren. You need these while you are running your cycle, aromasin or arimidx to control your estrogen and caber to inhibit prolactin.

While you have some good ideas your cycle is far from perfect. I would suggest you read and ask more questions before you begin. If you are willing to listen to the advice given I would wager you will have your best cycle to date.

schultz1

Honorary VIP
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

You will also want caber or prami on hand in case you get prolactin sides from the tren.

Reaction score
You will also want caber or prami on hand in case you get prolactin sides from the tren.

I agree. My experiences with Tren haven't lead me to need them, but it is great to have on hand... unless you want to be able to dispense a milk like substance from your man boobs because you didn't have an AI either.

New Threads