Anabolic steroid cycle

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
Now I wonder what he was referring to when saying: 'Get up you son of a bitch 'cause Mickey loves you'. Was he talking to Rocky?.... Or to Rocky Jr.?

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
True there isn't enough studies. Look at the Tyson vs Douglas fight. Mike and everyone surrounding Mike in Japan said he scoffed at Douglas went out the night before banged a bunch of Japanese girls. The next day he was a complete pile of garbage by that night he fought like a bitch.

With me I can feel it big time always have. I mean seriously after you bang a chick arent you tired ? Do you still have that super aggressive mentality ? Do you still get that raw energy from being super horny ? Not me anyways but its a difference in opinions and individual bodies till more research is done.

Also I am digging deeper as we speak and am finding out that Ali was a believer in this as well. A lot of fighters I've read about and heard of are true to this. I'm sure if you go out and ask around they aren't saying ya have sex before your fight it will help you be more energetic and stronger.

Last edited:

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
True there isn't enough studies. Look at the Tyson vs Douglas fight. Mike and everyone surrounding Mike in Japan said he scoffed at Douglas went out the night before banged a bunch of Japanese girls. The next day he was a complete pile of garbage by that night he fought like a bitch.

With me I can feel it big time always have. I mean seriously after you bang a chick arent you tired ? Do you still have that super aggressive mentality ? Do you still get that raw energy from being super horny ? Not me anyways but its a difference in opinions and individual bodies till more research is done.

Also I am digging deeper as we speak and am finding out that Ali was a believer in this as well. A lot of fighters I've read about and heard of are true to this. I'm sure if you go out and ask around they aren't saying ya have sex before your fight it will help you be more energetic and stronger.

Yes I agree it needs to be studied more if not just for the sake of knowledge.

Zeig, I've been in the gym and hit PRs on lifts when I had sex right before leaving to go workout. I do feel a little tired for maybe 5min but that abates very quickly for me. The sluggish feeling you get isn't from the test levels dropping either. It's from the changes in PRL and dopamine which also lead to the refractory period. I'm no genetic gifted freak either but I know myself well enough that I can be as aggressive as a situation demands and have all the raw energy I need even if I had sex just prior.

I can appreciate the anecdotal evidence you're bringing up with fighters and boxers but a lot of that is based on old wive's tales so what we can draw from the fighters is minimal and should be questioned. Besides, at my PL meet, I wasn't abstaining and did pretty well for myself.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Freddie Roach: “I think mentally it might, yeah. I’ve had doctors give me results on tests. It does lower your testosterone level for a 24 to 48 hour period. It’s been proven. Some people say it’s not the sex, it’s the chase. It’s going out looking for that, unless you have a wife at home you don’t have to chase. But Muhammad Ali says he used to be relaxed and he had sex before every fight. I ask my guys to give me ten days. Ten days of discipline.”

Muhammed Ali would tell people he had sex normally but those that knew him understood that he had a fantastical devotion to celibacy and that he waited an entire year before fighting George Foreman.

Many consider it a miracle that Ali withstood the pounding that the younger Foreman gave him and still won…. He had a secret.

He guarded this secret well for he knew it’s power. I am on chapter 5 and this book is a must read for every man who wants to strengthen his spirit and body.

There are many sources on this topic but few you can trust.

Taoist Cultivation of the Male Sexual Energy is a must read for those who know that self mastery is the key to true power.

These trainers & guys like Mohammad ALi know a thing or two about the eye of the tiger and how to get it. Regardless of what a lack of evidence says about this and that.

I personally have been on and off steroids since 1988 and have also used celibacy cycles to gain strength and size.

http://aetherforce.com/muhammad-alis-secret-cultivating-male-sexual-energy-tao-style/

I went ahead and made a new thread on this https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/19287-Celibacy-Cycles

Welcome to ugbb Michael98 :eek:

Last edited:

BadBoys

Reaction score
Back to your question is orals a bad idea for a first cycle. It's terrible if you don't plan on running testosterone with it. If you have researched like you said then you know that it will shut your natural levels down without using test injections. Also you are too young bro to use them yet. And no steroid will make you grow taller. If anything helped with that just alittle it would be GH (growth hormone) but I would get there levels checked to see if there with in normal range because this along with low test levels can stunt growth. So first thing you need to do is blood testing to see where your natural test level is and also have your GH levels checked. Maybe someone on this forum can help you with more info in GH levels being checked because I never did this. Good thing is though bro your height is perfect for body building and getting big

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for their reply . BadBoys i was planing to run oral cycle of anavar + nolva with it and i was planing to run test as well with it but i didnt mention it because my question just was which one pf oral steroid mention in my first post do you have better experience with . And i was planing to do PCT ( post cycle therapy ) as well . But i decided to stay natural untill i hit 20-21 .

BadBoys

Reaction score
Great decision bro. u can get big and ripped without it. Food is the most anabolic thing you can put in your body.

New Threads