Anabolic steroid cycle

Reaction score
Hi everyone i would like no one to flame or judge me without reading my post thanks for understanding . My name is Micheal im from Europe. Im born on 11.2.1998 this tells all about my age im working out 2 years . With serious diet,training program. Im reading like everythink about supplements.training,healthy food, diet , bulking, cutting for the last 3 years . Last 2 years i got interested in steroids as well but didnt want to use tham . I made 2 years ago good program for using steroid in the safest way there is on this planet but i wasnt much experienced with working out so i went natural for 2 years . I didnt want to use tham because i wasnt experience with working out as i said but not only because of that but because of growing as well . Im right now 5 feet and 7 inches that is 171 cm thats between 5 feet 7 inch - 8 inch . I didnt want to use tham so i can add some more inch to my height but i didnt have genetic to grow taller.
My ideal dream was to grow taller to 6 feet 1 inch but that didnt happen and that wont happen so i will stop dreaming about it ... :mad:
Im not asking how to use steroids because i was reading steroids question and answer for past 1-2 years and i waited 2 years to start using tham so im not some stuped guy who ask arround forums how to use steroids and how to cycle it . But i wanna know what do you think about me taking oral steroids for first time because i just wanna do 1 cycle now it depense how oral steroid is toxic for my liver i know every oral steroid is toxic for liver but i know some is less some is more toxic. I was planing to run 8 week oral steroid . My question is what oral steroid do u prefer me to use for muscle gains but for Vascularity .
I heard anavar was good and litlle safer than other for vascularity but i heard trenbolone isnt bad for vascularity either so there is winstrol as well.
I was reading for fast 1 -2 years much about it use as of injection and oral and i decided to go oral for my 1 cycle so i just dont know which is better for vascularity but can give me ripped look and some muscle gain as well. I know steroids arent magic pill so i can get 10 pounds of muscle by sitting and masturbating but i have healthy diet, good look but i wanna be more ripped have better vascularity but wanna have both mass and defintion . Im working out seriously alredy for 2 years and im keeping a good and healthy diet as well . I was planing 3 years before to use steroid but i didnt want it because i was to young so it could hurt more my body than , that it could now and have stunned growth i am alredy on 171 cm so i dont wanna be smaller than that . I know ur guys have huge experience behind and huge knowledge so i would be thankful if u could answer my questions i as well have 1 more question and that is , I know what supplements are there to protect my self from : hair loss,acne,and bitch tits :) so i would be glad to give me some review on products you use and what can i expect from it . Thanks for taking ur time to read my post i would be glad if u have huge experience and knowledge to answer my question , one more time thank you for reading and giving me in ur opinion best answer :)

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor 500mg test 12 weeks & forget the oral only.

Magical

Elite
Reaction score
Am I reading this right? You were born in 1998? That makes you almost 17 years old right? You should continue proper diet and workout program until you are older. You are still growing man. Dont rush into gear. Theres plenty of time.

dirtydogs

Reaction score
Bro...anavar would have possibly helped you grow taller, may still but it's iffy. I understand the stigma, in Europe it's very unattractive for a man to be short, I'm 5'8 and most women would say something about it... Still I would say it isn't worth it.

trodizzle

Elite
Reaction score
Bro...anavar would have possibly helped you grow taller, may still but it's iffy. I understand the stigma, in Europe it's very unattractive for a man to be short, I'm 5'8 and most women would say something about it... Still I would say it isn't worth it.

At Waffle House that's called a short stack!

IHOPPancakeStack_0.jpg

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
You are 16 years old? Just eat and hit the weights bro. Maybe you will be 6'1" when you are twenty. I have friends that got taller into their junior year of college. Don't mess with your body at such a young age. Kids like you are the reason steroids are illegal in the States.

dirtydogs

Reaction score
I prefer mine covered smothered chopped chunked and coated in butter

Cyborg

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You are a little young to be cycling imo. Some guys don't fully mature until they get older. Eat lots and hit the gym hard. You still have your whole life ahead of you to get jacked.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
too young bro. males commonly have several growth spurts in their lives. the main one is is in the teenage years which possibly isnt even over for you yet. the other is in the early 20s where you can grow taller but mostly you 'fill out'. let nature grow you before you go using steriods to try and get it done

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Try not having sex or masturbating for 4 weeks at a time. At your age those hormones will build up in your system. Eat a good diet and lift weights. You'll make solid gains of lean mass.

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
Oh man... That's not the age to even consider steroids. You don't need AAS.

But if you do, 500mg test 12 weeks and no orals as DF said.

And yes, stop dreaming about being tall, it's not that great.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Oh man... That's not the age to even consider steroids. You don't need AAS.

But if you do, 500mg test 12 weeks and no orals as DF said.

And yes, stop dreaming about being tall, it's not that great.

Easily said when you are tall already, short people have no reason to live. Go ahead.....say it!

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
Easily said when you are tall already, short people have no reason to live. Go ahead.....say it!
As a lifter:
1. Short ppl can deadlift more (less work to be done).
2. a pound of muscle added on a short guy is more visible than on a tall guy.

As a soldier:
1. Short guys are more close to the ground and usually (with training of course) can of balance tall guys in fights more easily.
2. Short ppl blend in crowds and are far superior in this aspect for undercover operations.

I'm 6'2, but I can tell you that if you have good technique (which means, less force and more leverage) and you are well trained, you understand that the bigger they get - the more sound they make when they fall.

Come to think of it, the most dangerous guys i've met were small guys.

Yet.... That still doesn't mean they have a reason to live, so I guess you win this time stonetag.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Try not having sex or masturbating for 4 weeks at a time. At your age those hormones will build up in your system. Eat a good diet and lift weights. You'll make solid gains of lean mass.

No sex or masturbation doesn't have any significant effect on testosterone levels...

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
No sex or masturbation doesn't have any significant effect on testosterone levels...

This is not just something pulled out of thin air nor a wives tale. I think the people that nay say it are the ones that never really tried it themselves long enough to realize the actual performance enhancement of Celibacy.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
This is not just something pulled out of thin air nor a wives tale. I think the people that nay say it are the ones that never really tried it themselves long enough to realize the actual performance enhancement of Celibacy.

It is without scientific backing so it is akin to being pulled out of thin air. The topic is understudied I'll grant you that but with the information and evidence we have now, there is no significant effect on test levels from orgasming or abstinence. Since Rocky movies are neither peer reviewed nor scientific in nature, I'll do you one better and quote a website run by PHDs, biochem majors, etc.

Higher serum Testosterone levels are seen during abstinence (3 weeks in cited study).[3] Non-significant Luteinizing Hormone increases have also been noted.[3] The difference between abstinence and non-abstinence appears to be about 0.5ng/ml when averaged out.[3]

Although higher testosterone levels are seen with abstinence,[4] orgasm does not acutely affect testosterone levels in the blood.[3] Although there is not much evidence for the spike in testosterone during abstinence, there does not appear to be counter evidence at the moment; it is an understudied topic.

http://examine.com/faq/does-ejaculation-affect-testosterone-levels/

But it does not seem so, according to a chinese study [1] with 28 brave men testosterone levels don’t change very much during abstinence, but when the 7th day arrived there was a spike (145,7% more testosterone).

Don’t rejoice very much though, because by the 8th day there was a severe decrease, nullifying the effects of the previous day.

Bottom line is if you want to abstain from sex go be a priest. If you want to raise your test levels don't bother waiting your time and forgetting how to use your dick.

New Threads