ToolSteel V2: Meet prep with a purpose

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
You switched to high for good or just to let that shit heal?

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
You switched to high for good or just to let that shit heal?

Mainly just to let it heal. But that said there's not a huge difference in my high/low bar weight. High is more comfortable and I can sit back in the hole better. I do all my box squats high bar. I tried low once and flat out couldn't do it. Crazy how much of a difference it makes.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Mainly just to let it heal. But that said there's not a huge difference in my high/low bar weight. High is more comfortable and I can sit back in the hole better. I do all my box squats high bar. I tried low once and flat out couldn't do it. Crazy how much of a difference it makes.

My experience exactly with box squats. Love 'em high, couldn't ever find the groove low.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
My experience exactly with box squats. Love 'em high, couldn't ever find the groove low.
Really wish I had a duffalo. I've thought about saving up for one but idk if I could trust leaving it at the gym.

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
I would bring it with me every time, don't want someone screwing it up or stealing it.

Unless the owners could lock it up for you

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I just need a box squat box shaped like a duffalo and I'll bail out with 675 on the bar. DIY.

New Threads