Dbol and test keeping gains ?

4acesbro21

Elite
Reaction score
Any1 care to share their experience with dbol and test cycle, im looking to start one in about 3 month and would like to know how over people reacted on it , how much did u gain , how much water, strength , and how long did you keep these gainz

I do not use aas frequently in fact i have only Done 1 cycle ( test e 500 mg for 12 weeks) so what concerns me is the fact i dont plan on doing a cycle alot , maybe once a year if that , my real goal is to keep the gainz made from cycle without anymore aas, im 23 and been training 4 years , im currently only 80kg as i recently finished a cutt, but im usually sitting at 13 stone.

The cycle i plan to take is is 4 weeks of dbol and 12 of test at 250mg x2 a week ,, ive still to decided on the dbol dosage

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
you cant go wrong with test. as for dbol you will blow up a bit with water which you will lose most of when you come off. but i still love dbol

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
If diet, training, AND PCT are absolutely perfect, you can "keep" the vast majority of what your be able to naturally peak at. Anything gained past your natural potential will slowly go away, there is no way around that.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
If diet, training, AND PCT are absolutely perfect, you can "keep" the vast majority of what your be able to naturally peak at. Anything gained past your natural potential will slowly go away, there is no way around that.

The genetic window sucks!

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
That combination was my first cycle, I made some outstanding gains. I did not use any PCT back then and lost at least two thirds of the gains. As I continued to use this cycle for a few years straight., with correct pct and diet the remainder of the gains kept after each cycle added up, and after a few years a solid base was established that I still carry to this day.

New Threads