Thoughts on Phentermine?

Reaction score
My doctor gave me a script for adipex (phentermine), im 6'1" and 205lbs which is considered overweight apparently so I asked for adipex. Works fairly well for appetite suppression.

Anyone have any experience with it?

Beedeezy

Elite
Reaction score
6'1 and 205 is overweight? anything under 200 is really small around here.
I'm 6'0 195 and eating my ass off so I can gain some more, I was 207 earlier this year but leaned up for summer. Glad that's over...
Good luck with the weight loss, mix in some cardio and you'll be made fun of in no time like me.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol overweight? Yeah no.

Also aren't you already having trouble figuring out what to eat due to work?

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
I'm considered overweight... So?

Bmi calc says:

Health aspects

Your weight is at a moderately elevated level; in our view, it is no longer optimal for your health. Contrary to the WHO classification of "obese", we hold the statement that you are only "overweight".

Well, fuk me, yesterday night my wife told me that I'm too skinny now, and she asked if I was on DNP again because my abs are all showing.

Conclusion: Bmi is not intended for us in the Iron Game.

Last edited:
Reaction score
im not overweight. but my doctor basically just gave them to me because i asked for them and he said i was technically overweight.

i use them more as an energy pill. Was just curious is anyone has experience with this

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
Adipex works well with good nutrition and diet. Without it - it's worthless.

It has the same structure as Amphetamine.

It's not a miracle pill, that's for sure.

We have allot of it circulating here in Israel, because it's manufactured by Gate Pharmaceuticals - part of Teva Pharmaceuticals, Israel.

Reaction score
i don't necessarily use it as a means of weight loss, but yes of course without proper diet and exercise nothing is effective.

to clarify i use it more as a crutch for energy when switching from day shifts to night shifts on a plant shutdown/turnaround job

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
sounds great to me . I read up on it , Unfortunate for me I am a stim junky with no means . I have a condition which no doc will give me anything like this so I just cycle otc things until there in effective then lay off a while .

I wouldn't be to concerned using it other then its just a stim from what I am reading meaning you will get a tolerance for it and need more and more, it will probably elevate your bp and fry your cns a bit (make you jittery or jumpy) for it to be effective . I doubt it will even effect your ability to gain weight if that's what you want to do. I would use it in cycles to give your body a break and keep your tolerance for it low its a good tool though for like you said energy you don't need to cut weight I don't think maybe just recomp if your really out of shape

Magical

Elite
Reaction score
I used phentermine several years back. I felt like shit on it. I would get light headed pretty bad on it, especially at work.

Reaction score
for it worked well when cycling the first time, as it suppressed my uncontrollable hunger, allowing me to eat better and have more self control.
going to refill my bottle when i get back to texas

Reaction score
My doctor gave me a script for adipex (phentermine), im 6'1" and 205lbs which is considered overweight apparently so I asked for adipex. Works fairly well for appetite suppression.

Anyone have any experience with it?

It’s only natural to experience the appetite suppression, since it’s the main action of Phentermine is to decrease your appetite by acting as a very powerful appetite suppressant, so by being less hungry you will tend to eat less during meals and between meals, which will decrease your Caloric intake.

It did wonders for me, I am grateful! Just follow your doctor’s instructions, as it can be addictive if you use more than 37.5 a day!

This rich link deleted*** gives all the details about it, it says that many users of the drug have reported being completely addicted to it.

Even “If you forget to take your phentermine one day, do not double-up or increase your next dose. Simply leave the missed dose and start up once again on the regular schedule.”

Stay safe and best of luck

Last edited by a moderator:

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
Oh yeah, Phin fin helped me drop 40lbs in one month. Ate like i used to with my construction business, but hired in a union shop driving a forktruck initially and packed on 40lbs in 7months. Wtf, been 200lbs since 10th grade into late 30's then boom, whered my dick go, cant see it no more.

my run ended since i was on a huge calorie deficit and had to consume 20oz/water every hour i was awake...one hot busy day i didnt keep up, before dinner time my wife/mom were loading my unresponsive body into the car and rushing to ER where they literally has 2 nurses squeezing a total of 7 bags into me in a 60minute time frame....and in the blink of an eye i was 100% perfect, like nothing ever happened. Had to stay overnight for the most painful body rehydration process, full body cramps like you cant even imagine, grown man pissing nurses off with the call button all night begging for any kind of pain reliever...****ing miserable.

but, its a fantastic appetite suppressor and we have a weird doc here that is the goto phin fin guy and women/men keep him in business just for this

New Threads