Just realized iv been injecting nonfiltered gear. (No infection... How?)

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
@op. you've been doing this a while you say? syringe filters are cheap at the very least why were you not changing them every time. like stated above ba isnt water based. you have been lucky.

You can use a syringe filter more than once...what op did wrong (amongst many things) was put in hot oil which melted the filter on the inside.

Reaction score
You deserve a lifetime ban from gear and all forums. Absolutely fkn rediculous. Motivated is pretty dam stupid but you have easily made one of the dumbest posts I have ever read in my forum experience. Your a pos
no **** you. I had a customer send me money. Then bombed my email about 12-14 emails in the past 24 hours asking if he got my payment. then i tell him yes . then 2 days go by he calls me a scammer. and posts in another forum that i am a scammer that i dont plan on shipping his gear. LITTERALLY 2 DAYS AFTER HE SENT PAYMENT. he is cursing me out, posting that i am a scammer trying to ruin my rep in open forum. so i gave the little POS what he deserves.

how the **** do you send 50 emails to me within 3 days after you send payment. THEN make a post about me saying if anyone recieved their order recently and that i scammed him etc etc. and to send any orders to me. so i gave the little POS a taste of his medicine.

Reaction score
Twine is instantly a pos in my book
? seriously? you have a customer bombing your email. Then posting that your a scammer on open forum and for everyone to avoid. 3 days after payment.... what would you do. he thinks he can spam me, then accuse me of scamming on open forum and that will make him get his way and make him ship his gear faster?

i went through his post history and the kid is an asswhipe. putting down others posting bs. he deserved to get burned by me. he is lucky that he didnt get infected. i guess the grapeseed oil unfiltered from walmart really is clean lol.

you guys dont understand. i posted emails that the guy sent me . everyone on the other board gave me credit before it was deleted by moderators. everyone suppported me... you guys should have seen the emails... i was out of town visiting my grandmother who had 2 strokes in the past... and this POS is bombing me with emails calling me a scammer. ****ign had it. he is lucky i didnt go to his house myself (4 hour drive and ****ing beat his ass for pissing me off and rushing me and spreading slander that i am a scamer when i am visitng my 90 year old grandmother!!!!)

Last edited:

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
? seriously? you have a customer bombing your email. Then posting that your a scammer on open forum and for everyone to avoid. 3 days after payment.... what would you do. he thinks he can spam me, then accuse me of scamming on open forum and that will make him get his way and make him ship his gear faster?

i went through his post history and the kid is an asswhipe. putting down others posting bs. he deserved to get burned by me. he is lucky that he didnt get infected. i guess the grapeseed oil unfiltered from walmart really is clean lol.

you guys dont understand. i posted emails that the guy sent me . everyone on the other board gave me credit before it was deleted by moderators. everyone suppported me... you guys should have seen the emails... i was out of town visiting my grandmother who had 2 strokes in the past... and this POS is bombing me with emails calling me a scammer. ****ign had it. he is lucky i didnt go to his house myself (4 hour drive and ****ing beat his ass for pissing me off and rushing me and spreading slander that i am a scamer when i am visitng my 90 year old grandmother!!!!)

Someone calls you a scammer so you scam him? That is really smart.

If you were a pro you would of never done what you've done and you would of taken care of the issue totally differently.

What you've done was childish and shows you have a lack of understanding what a business is and what it takes to handle one.

And stop trying to explain yourself. It was dumb enough you did what you did, it was dumber you actually posted it thinking what you did was acceptable, and it's frighting to see you actually think you are right and that you have no remorse about what you did.

If you are over 30, I really feel sorry for you and everyone that cross your path.

I surely understand that what the guy did to you made you angry - of course. But, handling tough costumers (and dumb ones) is in fact one of the main issues of a well organized business.

Go educate yourself.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
no **** you. I had a customer send me money. Then bombed my email about 12-14 emails in the past 24 hours asking if he got my payment. then i tell him yes . then 2 days go by he calls me a scammer. and posts in another forum that i am a scammer that i dont plan on shipping his gear. LITTERALLY 2 DAYS AFTER HE SENT PAYMENT. he is cursing me out, posting that i am a scammer trying to ruin my rep in open forum. so i gave the little POS what he deserves.

how the **** do you send 50 emails to me within 3 days after you send payment. THEN make a post about me saying if anyone recieved their order recently and that i scammed him etc etc. and to send any orders to me. so i gave the little POS a taste of his medicine.

So what if he called you a scammer....you still respond respectfully and stay positive...that. goes so much further for you then handling it like you did. Who cares if he emails you 100 times...so he is concerned. Maybe he has been burnt alot or maybe he cant afford to lose his money. Regardless all you had to do was do your job. Just like thomas said...he calls you a scammer so you scam him wtf

Did you really say you sterilize your vials by rubbing alcohol swabs? Wow

Reaction score
So what if he called you a scammer....you still respond respectfully and stay positive...that. goes so much further for you then handling it like you did. Who cares if he emails you 100 times...so he is concerned. Maybe he has been burnt alot or maybe he cant afford to lose his money. Regardless all you had to do was do your job. Just like thomas said...he calls you a scammer so you scam him wtf

Did you really say you sterilize your vials by rubbing alcohol swabs? Wow
I have pre sterilized vials. so i just use swabs on the top of the rubber stopper. my vials dont come capped. with the flip top. i even have on my label. pretty vials dont build phyisques. theres no need to have the flip top on it, just to make it look better. i put it in small ziplock bags 1 inch by 2 inch. each vial.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have pre sterilized vials. so i just use swabs on the top of the rubber stopper. my vials dont come capped. with the flip top. i even have on my label. pretty vials dont build phyisques. theres no need to have the flip top on it, just to make it look better. i put it in small ziplock bags 1 inch by 2 inch. each vial.

The flip top tells me that its never had a needle stuck in it....tells me its sterile just like a can of soup at the grocery store tells me its never been opened and its safe to consume. Its not about looks its about sterility and security. I would never buy a vial with it missing the flip top and a needle hole is in the rubber stopper. What board even accepts this practice?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
funny you post this. I just sent a customer pure grapeseed oil. This is a customer who has cursed me out, called me out on an open forum for being a scammer because he did not get his order in 3 days . after 5 days he started calling me out. so i sent him pure grape seed oil and Zinc capsules.

6 weeks later he gets bloodwork and shows his levels are unchanged and calls me out. he didnt get infected. i didnt even use alcohol to swipe the vials .

OP is correct but you should still steralize your shit.

You're a piece of shit!

Reaction score
The flip top tells me that its never had a needle stuck in it....tells me its sterile just like a can of soup at the grocery store tells me its never been opened and its safe to consume. Its not about looks its about sterility and security. I would never buy a vial with it missing the flip top and a needle hole is in the rubber stopper. What board even accepts this practice?

seriously? where is the logic in this? so what happens when you do your first injection from the vial? not having a flop top on it makes it unsterile?

also no there is no hole in the vial. i even put it in the ziplock bag to prevent foreign objects from entering. i have tons of customers with no complaints . and no im not going to post the board im on for security purposes.

Reaction score
You're a piece of shit!

how? the dude is bombing me with 50 emails calling me a scammer. disrespecting my elderly grandma. why the **** would i have him get his way? he thinks he can spam me 50 times and then that makes me ship him his gear??? good one. he is a prick and he will get whats coming to him. i already have to many customers due to my low prices and can barely keep up. so he can **** off.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
how? the dude is bombing me with 50 emails calling me a scammer. disrespecting my elderly grandma. why the **** would i have him get his way? he thinks he can spam me 50 times and then that makes me ship him his gear??? good one. he is a prick and he will get whats coming to him. i already have to many customers due to my low prices and can barely keep up. so he can **** off.

You're the type that should be busted not good bro's and you are by far not a good person!

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
If you were 100% in the right, you only would have needed to simple explain the situation on your board and people would have saw him for what he was. Since you're such a big deal and all.
Instead you stoop to his level, and even lower, sending him empty oil that self admittedly could have caused an infection.

**** you.

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
seriously? where is the logic in this? so what happens when you do your first injection from the vial? not having a flop top on it makes it unsterile?

also no there is no hole in the vial. i even put it in the ziplock bag to prevent foreign objects from entering. i have tons of customers with no complaints . and no im not going to post the board im on for security purposes.

Damn it TWINE! I want to do business with you and fast! I need your stuff for making my salad dressings!

How am I supposed to prepare my famous "Salad a la TWINE" for the family, without your high quality grape seed oil?

But let me guess, if I order from you grape seed oil you will probably send me test or deca instead, just because I wasn't a good enough customer, making me poison my kids and wife with a salad dressing full with synthetic hormones.

You, are a fuking dangerous (and stupid) man. Some day you gonna do your "justice" and pull your shit on the wrong guy, then you'll see the consequences of your actions. But let me guess, you fuk over only the ones you feel have no power to harm you, right? You would of never done something like that to someone that have the power to come to your house and break both of your legs, even if he would of sent you 200 e-mails.

Stop acting all tough. You're maybe someone in your small pond, but not here. Where I grew up, we pull teeth for the shit you did.

Hardpr

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
because you stole someones money period. you should have sent his items and never did business with him. your garbage

Last edited:

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
Too many customers due to your prices.

Maybe play smart and cut back your business to only the ones you trust. Even if they can't trust you anymore

Hardpr

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i hope the powers to be ban you here. youre a self admitted scammer