Just realized iv been injecting nonfiltered gear. (No infection... How?)

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
Maybe I'm naive but I honestly thought that most people in our trade were honest businessman or woman. I mean we are all in the same sport trying to accomplish close to the same thing.

Then this lunchbox comes out of nowhere and admits that he scams people

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Maybe I'm naive but I honestly thought that most people in our trade were honest businessman or woman. I mean we are all in the same sport trying to accomplish close to the same thing.

Then this lunchbox comes out of nowhere and admits that he scams people

Unfortunately there are only a few honest guys out there in this

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
Ok so iv been using syringe filtere and filtering 10 ml in 45 seconds. Thought it was just because i used mct oil and a caulk gun and some heat from the oil.

Anyways been doing this for a while now and i hsvent gotten an infection... How is that possible. Esp when the oil i use id not usp grade and the breaker that i use isnt sterile

My conclusion is that getting an infection actually hard to do.

Does the ba water kill most germs or something??

But obviously im not gonna continue this method.

The heated oil melted/broke the syringe filter is my guess. Ill just use no heat to filter from now on and re filter the vials that i have

From my understanding MCT oil has some antibacterial, antioxidant, and antiviral properties so combined with heating the brew and BA is probably why you got so lucky.

he deserved to get burned by me. he is lucky that he didnt get infected. i guess the grapeseed oil unfiltered from walmart really is clean lol.

you guys dont understand. i posted emails that the guy sent me . everyone on the other board gave me credit before it was deleted by moderators. everyone suppported me... you guys should have seen the emails... i was out of town visiting my grandmother who had 2 strokes in the past... and this POS is bombing me with emails calling me a scammer. ****ign had it. he is lucky i didnt go to his house myself (4 hour drive and ****ing beat his ass for pissing me off and rushing me and spreading slander that i am a scamer when i am visitng my 90 year old grandmother!!!!)
Why do you assume that your customer didn’t get an infection?

Also you’re such a nice fella, I don’t know why you’re having such a hard time right now. I guess you got the wrong kind of karma stocked up. If I were you I would be worried about a homeless man randomly stabbing me with a dirty needle and getting an infection right now you dumb ****!

Last edited:

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
From my understanding MCT oil has some antibacterial, antioxidant, and antiviral properties so combined with heating the brew and BA is probably why you got so lucky.

Why do you assume that your customer didn’t get an infection?

Also you’re such a nice fella, I don’t know why you’re having such a hard time right now. I guess you got the wrong kind of karma stocked up. If I were you I would be worried about a homeless man randomly stabbing me with a dirty needle and getting an infection right now you dumb ****!

I think they're gone bro.... It's been about 4 years...

Oblivious

Reaction score
Yea, my gear was filtered, used the same bottle for 3 injections and some ****ing how with a sterile syringe, alcohol wipes and making sure everything was clean I STILL GOT A ****ING INFECTION IN MY QUAD on the FOURTH INJECTION. luckily i took a guess from the red hot thigh and the fever and took some antibiotics i had laying around, and then I find out my **** buddy who ive been ****ing raw had chlamydia, after the antibiotic cycle, went to the doctor and I didnt have it. Turns out the same type of antibiotic i took kills chlamydia.
Luck is ****ing weird

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
Yea, my gear was filtered, used the same bottle for 3 injections and some ****ing how with a sterile syringe, alcohol wipes and making sure everything was clean I STILL GOT A ****ING INFECTION IN MY QUAD on the FOURTH INJECTION. luckily i took a guess from the red hot thigh and the fever and took some antibiotics i had laying around, and then I find out my **** buddy who ive been ****ing raw had chlamydia, after the antibiotic cycle, went to the doctor and I didnt have it. Turns out the same type of antibiotic i took kills chlamydia.
Luck is ****ing weird

Wait.. What?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
He’s “so lucky”. Except she got pregnant and refuses to include him in their kids life.

At least he is a silver lining kind of guy.

New Threads