Concern/grey hair

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
im 31 and am 40-50% gray.

at 25 i was 15%.

i have a cousin who was 28 and was 80%, hes 36/37 now and 100%, almost white even.

mel149

Lady Member
Reaction score
Seen another thread of yours...if you have diabetes, that may be your 'premature aging' problem.

But even then...aging does not correlate with graying hair...again maybe loss of hair, but, graying is basically genetic.

I saw a link that was interesting, its from a nobody, but, does have yale university and other studies quoted

---->http://www.gutzgray.com/blog/31-the-genetics-of-grey-hair.html
Still waiting for an answer popeye .does ageing early mean something is wrong .get back to me .hairs turning white now

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I made a post about this a couple of years ago here... when I'm on Masteron I 100% get greys randomly on my beards and side burns.. when I'm not it I dont

mel149

Lady Member
Reaction score
I made a post about this a couple of years ago here... when I'm on Masteron I 100% get greys randomly on my beards and side burns.. when I'm not it I dont
So when im off cycle they will fade

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So when im off cycle they will fade

I don't know.. everyone is different I guess. .luckily for u, unlike guys females can dye there hair

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Now, In PoBs case...I have no clue when redheads start graying...you'll have to ask him.

Redheads are supposed to be the least likely to get early onset of any kind of coloring changing.
If at all.
Well so says one webpage from one Google search.
Could be a crock of shit but idk that wasn't the particular topic I was googling when I came across it.

GYMBRAT

Reaction score
Genetics. Everyone turns to gear as a scapegoat unfortunately but 10 x out 10 it's never the case

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Genetics. Everyone turns to gear as a scapegoat unfortunately but 10 x out 10 it's never the case

Back in 1989 I did a cycle of nandrolone decanoate stand alone (I know this & that but it was in 1989 so not everyone knew) and sure as shit I grew two hairs out of nearly every single follicle on my arms it was weird and it happened on more that one cycle. I'm looking at my arms right now and there is only one hair per follicle. I hear what your saying about its not always the steroids but I'm not so sure dude. I know that the steroids did weird shit to my hair when I was using them.

Last edited:

saltylifter

Elite
Reaction score
genetics all the way. People go bald and get gray hairs at different ages. I never read a article cycles speed the aging process. excess hair and zits but not gray hairs lol.
if you don't like it go to the store and get hair coloring dye.

New Threads