My Oral AAS Experience

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Doc, could you elaborate one why you prefer less frequent large dose pinning for long esters? I mean I understand what you're getting at with the higher peak, but how do you feel this benefits you vs the more stable frequent route. I'm curious about this as I will be running both short and long esters soon. Maybe start a thread so we don't hijack Seeks. I will also accept PM, email, stripper gram, and carrier pigeon.

I like carrier pigeons and notes hidden in the ass cheeks of big booty hoes....

In Anabolics William Llewellyn suggests that higher peak levels may provide more benefit towards gains then more stable levels. He talks about it in the context of orals and splitting the dose throughout the day vs taking all at once.

The body peaks and troughs hormones in it's own also. Test levels vary greatly throughout the day. Pinning once a week basically mimics this but on a weekly schedule vs a daily one.

Although it's a stretch and maybe misleading in a way, whey protein is thought to build muscle minutely better bc it peaks in your body faster than casein. Casein bc of it's more steady levels is thought to be better for anti-catabolism.

Anecdotally, I've ran my same batch of tren at twice a week and another time at once. The sides were more agressive when pinning once a week but I just felt like I did better with he once a week pinning. Could be placebo but since I'd rather pin less than more anyway I stuck with it.

There's no conclusive answer either way. It's based on some, and by some I mean a little, evidence but also a pet theory of mine.

Now where I my Latina big booth hoes!!!

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The way most peak cycles work is in 3 parts

Block 1 high volume
Block B ridiculous volume with higher intensity
Block iii very high intensity low volume

If you ran the oral at the beginning you would see a dip in strength in the middle. It can **** with your head. Some dudes will run orals the whole way thru. I just prefer that my drugs don't make my total. My training will.

The oral at the end would still be effective though.

^^^^ Great point PaB ^^^^

Another good point is to let your training make what you become in the end...at that point the oral will just be the cherry on top, and that extra pop at the meet...I like it!

I certainly wouldn't run an oral the whole cycle. My liver already hates me.

Popeye

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Pops not sure if best of the both worlds is the right way to phrase that. An experienced guy like you will make a cycle like that work for you. But is it necessary to play with orals like that? In the beginning you are still only getting a one compound effect. I don't want to take away the importance that training and diet played in this experience. I was running a very effective and new to me style of training offered by POB. I did not go into this cycle with a bulking plan. My diet was kept pretty much at a maintenance level. The only thing I changed was upping my protein to around 2 grams per lb of bw. With the combination of high protein, good training, and the npp is where my muscularity and hardness shined. The dbol added to the strength, the test helped with my size. Yes I do believe with these factors combined kept me from bloating. The training was pretty intense!

But again emphasising the point that all 3 compounds were working at the same time. It was beautiful to experience

Ya...that wasn't really a good phrase for it. I usually start and end with one, but, I think I might give this a go.

You're relying more on your training and diet for the end game, and, that's the best way to do it. That extra strength in the end with an oral probably made you feel like a f*ckin brute!

I'm glad it worked out so well for ya.

Last edited:

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Seeks, great write up brother. My experience has been orals at the ends of the cycles for meet prep, and I think it is really the way to go.......I prefer that over a front loaded cycle.

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So what if you are going to run a Test Cyp and Ten A cycle? Start the Test Cyp, wait 4 weeks, then start the Tren A?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No because you'll be running both compounds thoughout the whole cycle.

Redrum1327

Elite
Reaction score
Definitely a great read , I wouldn't mind giving this a shot in the future . think it would make a difference with say dbol from wks 8-12 then maybe var from wks 16-20 to get cut up a bit and drop some water ?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It does sound reasonable. If you pct switching to a short test ester wouldn't be a bad idea either for the last few week

Reaction score
This is just pricless advice,im a beginer myself,thank you very much! you sir deserve a cookie ;)

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I just saw this and thought it was just me and my BBing way of thinking. I like the "Finished product" so I could never get my mind around a kick start or even very short esters for that matter.

Even from a power lifting stand point; (something I have dabbled with :32 (17): ) why not wait to add in the orals when you start to fire on all cylinders?

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I just saw this and thought it was just me and my BBing way of thinking. I like the "Finished product" so I could never get my mind around a kick start or even very short esters for that matter.

Even from a power lifting stand point; (something I have dabbled with :32 (17): ) why not wait to add in the orals when you start to fire on all cylinders?

Orals at the beginning OR end?

image.jpg

Reaction score
Test, Deca, Dbol is probably the most popular cycle in the AAS community. I myself have run it a number of times. I've also ran it like most by Kickstarting the dbol for the 1st few weeks until the oils kick in. Well, let me tell you I don't agree with this method anymore.

My last cycle was in fact dbol, test cyp, and NPP. It was a 16 week run. Probably the best cycle I've had in a long time.

This time I did not kickstart the oral. I waited. I waited until I started to feel the oils peaking. Right around week 9 the oils really started to take full effect working together.
That's when I added the dbol. By week 10 I had all 3 compounds working in a perfect sy,nergistic harmony. I was getting harder, stronger, wider, bigger by the day. My training, my diet, my recovery was going fantastic. Bloat was no factor either. I was vascular as fuk!

The point of running multiple compounds is so that they compliment each other and create a synergistic effect so that you get the best possible results.

My timing was perfect in doing this by adding the oral at the right time.

Why kick start? By the time your oils start to kick in your oral is leaving your system. That makes no sense. It's not supposed to work that way.

I ran the oral for 6 weeks at 30 mgs per day.
Test at 500, NPP at 400.

I've been off this run for 4 months now
Just running 200 mgs test a week now and I added creatine. I've lost little size and little strengh if any. Not as rock hard as before but im definitely content.

good read i liked it...

New Threads