Brewing higher concentrations of test cyp

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow is that twine guy serious? Just because the gear does not crash in the breaker and it looks like it holds.. It does NOT mean that it will hold inside your muscle once it is injected. The gear can actually crystallize and crash while it is inside the muscle giving someone a painful lump. I feel bad for your people who use your gear twine!! you are going **** someone up one day

i think thats happened to me back in the day, when my sh!t came from a so-so 290lb guy. I would pin twice a wk, switching glutes, it was the worst thing ever. Walking was bad, sitting down in the seat of your car to drive was bad. IDK WTF happened, but wow.

Ive had great ugl's, naps gear, etc........quality all over the map, but nothing was ever like this sh!t. I could barely do squats, i had to do them exactly 3 days after pinning.........that same day, or night id have to pin. But id wait til 7pm just so i could get a good 75min workout in.

Bicepticon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have used safflower oil with testC. @ 275mg/ml. Worked well!
I had to reheat the 30ml vial every other week. It would start getting superman crystals.
However, making the weight 250mg/ml is perfect.

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
I've brewed TE at over 300 and it wasn't bad.... Nothing over 350.

why not just use TE instead ...?

New Threads