DJSmith's Simple fat loss log

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
Why such a bad idea to be doing HIIT? Just curious

To add to Jen's point...

You also said that you were doing HIIT in between sets - this is impossible to do unless your lifting sets are at a very, very low intensity.
Sacrificing intensity in the weight room when dieting = guaranteed muscle loss.

I don't like repeating myself but again, you are making this MUCH harder than it needs to be.
Focus on maintaining discipline with your diet, full body workouts 3x week with some LISS to build up your work capacity. That's it.

You said that you were humble enough to listen to people who are more experienced than you - this is where you need to stick to your word :)

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
View attachment 2211View attachment 2212

Yo my boss gave me this shit. Says he lost a shit load of weight by taking and only eating 500cal. Obv 500cal you'll lose weight, but will this stuff help me with my goal at all?

its going to be okay.

I wouldnt expect much from it, hopfully its not loaded it stims and gives you a cracked out feeling all day.

Try 1 pill a day, then 2 and just keep it there. No more is needed, just use it for energy.

the diet you have now and your workouts will keep the fat melting away.

Reaction score
Thanks Gymrat, don't think I'm going to run it though.

Jenner/Zilla,

I'm going to remove my HIIT, and try and go harder with lifts. I actually hate doing HIIT, it's just that my thought is more work = more fat loss. Thank you for advice. You are not the first person to tell me to do LISS, so think I'm going to start. Rest days only or after lifting too?

207lbs. Ended yesterday at around 2200cal. Still working on measurements, keeping track of an online log is kinda though right now when I'm busy

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks Gymrat, don't think I'm going to run it though.

Jenner/Zilla,

I'm going to remove my HIIT, and try and go harder with lifts. I actually hate doing HIIT, it's just that my thought is more work = more fat loss. Thank you for advice. You are not the first person to tell me to do LISS, so think I'm going to start. Rest days only or after lifting too?

207lbs. Ended yesterday at around 2200cal. Still working on measurements, keeping track of an online log is kinda though right now when I'm busy

I would stick with rest days only for now :)

Reaction score
Kk going to follow advice. I didn't man to sound skeptical or hesitant, I hate HIIT lol, I'm just trying to understand / learn

Reaction score
Still here. 201lbs, still counting cals, resting a little more. Would post more but dealing with personal shit. NA classes

Reaction score
199 lbs.

Been meaning to make this a more in depth log but life has been a bit rough. Should be better soon. Keeping cals around 2200 still, a little less on some days.

New Threads