22 yrs old
Male
5'10"
210lbs as of 10/7/15
Unknown BF % ~20%
Previously 400lbs in 2011
~1yr lifting exp.
Goal: dial in my diet and macros
No DNP, no AAS, no PH, Ect. Was going to use DNP but after my lack in discipline with my diet was called out I have chosen to not use DNP for now.
BMR: ~1950: TDEE: ~2900
Daily cal. Goal: ~2400

Will be posting day 1 log later today. This log is simply to help keep me on track. Criticism is encouraged as I am humble enough to check my ego at the door and listen to men and women far more experienced than myself.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm in. I like a good success story.

mickems

Elite
Reaction score
Staying on track is determined by your motivation. Taking criticism from these experienced members is great for learning and motivation. Looking forward to your progress.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
510 - 210 is a good weight for you. Are you planning on getting in the gym & lifting or doing cardio ?

Lets get a more current weight & some measurements going. Neck, arms, shoulders, chest, waist, legs, calf's so on & so forth.

Reaction score
Will do measurements tonight. I lift 6 days a week, try to do HIIT in-between sets

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Will do measurements tonight. I lift 6 days a week, try to do HIIT in-between sets

6 days a week a too much in my opinion. But better than nothing on that score of it. Post up some more photos of yourself in your swim trunks. If your gunna do this might as well go all out.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I agree 6 days is alot. I used to do it but since I've cut down to 3 or 4 days a week I've never had better results. Rest is important.

Reaction score
Will post pics. Had to travel today so I'm on my mobile. Still gotta go pump iron. Idk I've read about DNP for a year now I think I can use it safely but gotta earn it.

Really think 6 too much? I work a desk job most of the time, don't do sports, only 22, tons of energy

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Will post pics. Had to travel today so I'm on my mobile. Still gotta go pump iron. Idk I've read about DNP for a year now I think I can use it safely but gotta earn it.

Really think 6 too much? I work a desk job most of the time, don't do sports, only 22, tons of energy
It really depends on what those 6 workouts actually involve. I know if I did the workouts I'm currently doing 6 days a week I would probably collapse before week 3.

Reaction score
Program I'm on is called shortcut to shred by Jim stoppani if that provides more info. Off the gym, will have food / pics / measure in a few hours

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I agree with tool. It depends on what your doing on those 6 days.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score

DNP can be dangerous if you don't research it properly. I've ran it myself as have many others. The trick is research research research and at all costs avoiding the "more is better" mentality.

Having. Said that I very much respect you doing this on your own without the help of steroids or other compounds. That says something about your dedication and willingness to listen to constructive criticism. I'll be saying my congratulations now as I see nothing but further success in your future. Congrats.

Reaction score
Yeah Doc pretty much I've concluded that with DNP you don't get any chances, do not take even 1 extra no matter what. Every death is an OD. I think. And Thank you sir.

11/7/15 - 2300 total cal
Chest Day complete with HIIT
Posting Pics soon, Will again in...30 days? Measurements too

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
Goal: dial in my diet and macros
No DNP, no AAS, no PH, Ect. Was going to use DNP but after my lack in discipline with my diet was called out I have chosen to not use DNP for now.
BMR: ~1950: TDEE: ~2900
Daily cal. Goal: ~2400

Will be posting day 1 log later today. This log is simply to help keep me on track. Criticism is encouraged as I am humble enough to check my ego at the door and listen to men and women far more experienced than myself.

You just earned my respect. With that mentality, you are on your way to great things.

Reaction score
Thanks Thqmas. Looking in the mirror last night was the final straw. If I'm not doing literally everything I can do lose fat, I clearly don't want it *that* bad

Tried to upload pics last night but I can only upload really small pics due to file size restrictions. Will re do after breakfast

Reaction score
So, after just 3 days of counting calories and paying attention to macros, it's quite clear that even though I have the ability to eat clean, I can still eat enough to feed a small army. A 1000 cal breakfast, and that was only part of it, was still going to have oats. I also noticed that I need to properly "budget" them. I ended yesterday at 2300 but didn't have dinner. Need to work on that.

F1.JPGF2.jpgF3.jpg

Will set a calendar reminder to do pics again in 30 days

208lbs this morning, btw.

Reaction score
As you can see my main problem area is my love handles. Stomach could use some work as well. Didn't bother doing legs, as my legs are actually pretty nice. Wtf right? I guess all those years of carrying around 400lbs made them strong like tree trunks lol. I lost my weight very slowly, so my skin is not that bad, but it's there, you can grab a good chunk.

Also, those red marks are from a hereditary auto immune disease called psoriasis. Mostly cosmetic, can affect the joints.

New Threads