531 and injury

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Going 400 miles with a half ton every time you drove would be harder on the bushings than a ton driven 50.

I just do sets of 5 this and that. No competition or training for anything special.

I understand that theory as well. That's why I haven't raised the amount of sets or reps to compensate.

Would rather keep lifting these amounts of weight for a longer period of time verses more weight for a lesser amount of time.

Whether or not I am still able to lift this amount of weight years down the line remains to be seen. In any event I know that back in the 2010 I stopped pressing the envelope and started preparing for the long hall.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
You do what you want to do. IMO pushing weights that are no longer challenging is an easy way to let your form break down without even realizing it.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
You do what you want to do. IMO pushing weights that are no longer challenging is an easy way to let your form break down without even realizing it.

How old are you Tool ? If your under 27 than I've been lifting longer than you've been alive. Come talk to me about knowing limitation's when you've pushed them for 20 years, when you've done over 20 cycles & haven't been on AAS for 10 years.

My form is exquisite & have been perfecting it since 1988.

Last edited:

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
How old are you Tool ? If your under 27 than I've been lifting longer than you've been alive. Come talk to me about knowing limitation's when you've pushed them for 20 years, when you've done over 20 cycles & haven't been on AAS for 10 years.

I'm 27 exactly actually. Must suck to have all the training and all those cycles under your belt, and be worse off than I was as a natty.

Get off your ****ing high horse. Experience is worthless when you have shit to show for it.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score

Alright, my turn. I have done that and longer than you have Z. Does that make me more of an expert then you are? You don't get it both ways.

Sorry but I always hated the high and mighty BS just because someone has been doing something longer. I have taken advice from people half my age with 1/4 of the experience. You're done in this sport when you stop learning.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Alright, my turn. I have done that and longer than you have Z. Does that make me more of an expert then you are? You don't get it both ways.

Sorry but I always hated the high and mighty BS just because someone has been doing something longer. I have taken advice from people half my age with 1/4 of the experience. You're done in this sport when you stop learning.

*insert old as fukk joke here* :D <3 Snake

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Been lifting weights since 88 and hope to continue lifting for another 10 or 20 years. How the hell is me regulating the amount of weight I lift a cop out ?

If you have an old pick up truck and drive it around with a ton of brick in the bed how long will it last before the bushings go bad ?

Do you think it might last longer with only a half a ton of brick in the bed ?

Logicallly.........My bet is the truck toting around less weight will last longer.

Blah blah blah. So you'll be happy never REALLY knowing for sure if you can bench 350.

I'm good with that if you are.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I'm 27 exactly actually. Must suck to have all the training and all those cycles under your belt, and be worse off than I was as a natty.

Get off your ****ing high horse. Experience is worthless when you have shit to show for it.

Some day you will understand where I'm coming from. And as far as your remark about having nothing to show for it your wrong. I wake up cold off the cot no roids bigger than you. All my pictures are cold. All your pictures are straight out of the gym and fully pumped little roid boy all pumped, chest flat as a board with loose skin around your titts. If I were on cycle I'd be twice what you are right now. I have been where you are and done what you've done back when I was 27. I have no desire to compete or train for any sports once again I am happy with my body and am only maintaining what I got.

Blah blah blah. So you'll be happy never REALLY knowing for sure if you can bench 350.

I'm good with that if you are.

I've benched over 350 in the past, back in the days before cell phones and facebooks so I don't have proof so I won't try to say exactly what my max has been. At the same time I'm not worried about competing against you guys. You being on tren and tool being on cycle as well. I'm just an older weightlifter not on steroids trying to explain why I won't be lifting heavy weight's anymore.

Last edited:

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
If by "bigger" you simply mean the number on the scale, sure you might have that.
Beyond that, you're so full of shit. Chest flat as a board? At least LOOK at the pics before you attempt an attack.
Your bitch tits don't count as having a bigger chest.

The point is you have done absolutely NOTHING to deserve any respect. 10 years off gear is an excuse for turning into an overweight has been? The **** outta here.

All you do is regurgitate informations you've read and put forth half assed attempts at trying to win a game of semantics.

Reaction score
I find it funny that the original guy (or I guess whoever made the workout for the OP) said being hurt matters, injured doesn't. I think he may have those 2 mixed up. My back hurts, but tearing the muscles in my back is an injury (or if you want the real problem, having an IED go off under your vehicle will injure your back. When the injury heals, it just hurts). Being hurt you can push through, being injured is when you need to allow your body to recover.

Based on his response to the OPs question/whatever, I wouldn't trust much of what this guy has to say.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
If by "bigger" you simply mean the number on the scale, sure you might have that.
Beyond that, you're so full of shit. Chest flat as a board? At least LOOK at the pics before you attempt an attack.
Your bitch tits don't count as having a bigger chest.

The point is you have done absolutely NOTHING to deserve any respect. 10 years off gear is an excuse for turning into an overweight has been? The **** outta here.

All you do is regurgitate informations you've read and put forth half assed attempts at trying to win a game of semantics.

Look back at your pics that I thanked already months ago. It must suck having a genetically tiny chest even in the climax of a cycle. I'm bigger than you off cycle ans cold off a cot haven't lifted in months. Thats what I have to show for it slenderman.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Look back at your pics that I thanked already months ago. It must suck having a genetically tiny chest even in the climax of a cycle. I'm bigger than you off cycle ans cold off a cot haven't lifted in months. Thats what I have to show for it slenderman.
I'm only a few weeks into my 2nd cycle... Hardly a "climax"
Now you're just flat out lying. Put up some pics in the morning then fukkboy. Put your money where your mouth is.

Saying I have a tiny chest is hilarious. You're ****ing blind.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I'm only a few weeks into my 2nd cycle... Hardly a "climax"
Now you're just flat out lying. Put up some pics in the morning then fukkboy. Put your money where your mouth is.

Saying I have a tiny chest is hilarious. You're ****ing blind.

I was talking about the pics I've seen of you so I'm not lying I will go in the bathroom and take some pics in a few I'm in the middle of a busy shift at work right now

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
6OKVhqx.jpg
[/IMG]

Had to stuff the zztop beard in my mouth :32 (18):

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
24xnmdi.jpg
[/IMG]

Had to stuff the zztop beard in my mouth :32 (18):
Seriously? Is this your idea of a joke or are you really THAT ****ing delusional?
THIS is what you're happy with and trying to maintain?
You could maintain that playing wow 60hrs a week and fast food twice a day. It's no wonder you gave up.
For ****s sake. You just keep digging your hole deeper.

Go back to tid where they're not annoyed with your existence yet.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Quarter turn to the right please... actually wait nevermind. Please don't

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Post up your pic now rather than just talk shit about mine. Oh ya first go to the gym and pump up the roids.This is me no roids have lifted once since the forth of july. All I'm saying dude is for a 27 year old guy on roids your small. If your that confident in your shit why didn't you post right up. Because your going to go pump up first. This was a cold size against cold size.

Last edited:

New Threads