531 and injury

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Seriously if you were that sure of yourself and comfortable with yourself like I am you woulda gone to the nearest mirror and selfied up.But no dude your going to go to the gym tomarrow & get as pumped as possible and then post up.

Here's you fresh of a cycle age 27.. Your chest is horrible dude and no better than mine and im 10 years off of steroids 45 year old lifted once 3 weeks ago and only that time since july.

6 weeks post pct. Flat morning pic. Weight 231. Strength slowly climbing.

n2ya89.jpg
[/QUOTE

Flat morning pic.....You got that right flat as a flapjack with loose skin around your saggy national geographic bitch titts.

So ya ToolSteel my rebuttal to you calling me out and saying it must suck to have nothing to show for it is it must suck to have a small chest at age 27 fresh off a cycle. Everything else looks good but that chest didn't budge lmao.

Tit for tat ToolSteel....you started this bullshit.

Last edited:

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Post up your pic now rather than just talk shit about mine. Oh ya first go to the gym and pump up the roids.This is me no roids have lifted once since the forth of july. All I'm saying dude is for a 27 year old guy on roids your small. If your that confident in your shit why didn't you post right up. Because your going to go pump up first. This was a cold size against cold size.
You sound so pathetic and sad. I hadn't even posted a pic yet and you're making excuses.
Pump up the roids? What a dolt. 4 weeks in on a long ester cycle... Oh yeah a lot going on there. ****ing idiot.
I didn't post because you see, I actually lift. And I had to go to bed in order to get up in time (230) to make it to the gym, then get to my grown-up job.
You said cold off the cot. So that's exactly what I did, because I'm not a ****ing loser. Water depleted, employ stomach. Oh but the 3 grams of gear I'm apparently on must have pumped me up getting out of bed.
I'm 241 right here. Not small for a 27 yr old with only one small cycle under his belt.

I laugh that you attempt to attack my build, it's so sad. It's funny too, because I think you ACTUALLY believe you're bigger than me. Delusions of grandeur on that magnitude are astonishing.
Is my build impressive? Hell no. But to be called out by a 45 year old busboy? Wow. Go voodoo floss your neck.

2m6og3s.jpg

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
You know, it just occurred to me... You attack my age and build because it's the only thing you can go after.
But you know what? That's ok. I'll take one in my shriveled nutsack if it makes you feel better about yourself.

Brb. Gotta go bench 225*infinity so I don't hurt myself.

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
Is this like a thread where you just post your morning pics or something?

2q9gluh.jpg

I have no ideas what this thread is about anymore

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
You sound so pathetic and sad. I hadn't even posted a pic yet and you're making excuses.
Pump up the roids? What a dolt. 4 weeks in on a long ester cycle... Oh yeah a lot going on there. ****ing idiot.
I didn't post because you see, I actually lift. And I had to go to bed in order to get up in time (230) to make it to the gym, then get to my grown-up job.
You said cold off the cot. So that's exactly what I did, because I'm not a ****ing loser. Water depleted, employ stomach. Oh but the 3 grams of gear I'm apparently on must have pumped me up getting out of bed.
I'm 241 right here. Not small for a 27 yr old with only one small cycle under his belt.

I laugh that you attempt to attack my build, it's so sad. It's funny too, because I think you ACTUALLY believe you're bigger than me. Delusions of grandeur on that magnitude are astonishing.
Is my build impressive? Hell no. But to be called out by a 45 year old busboy? Wow. Go voodoo floss your neck.

2m6og3s.jpg

Read the thread back. You called me out and everybody that can read knows it. Like I said before my rebuttal to you calling me out and saying it must suck this and that is it must suck to have a chest that won't keep up with the rest of your body.

TwwpqmO.jpg
[/IMG]

One small cycle is no excuse. The rest of your body grew but your chest didn't and like you pointed out to me it must suck.

Have a nice day at work like I did last night I'm going to bed now.

Last edited:

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Lmao if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black!

Hey dipshit. You started the battle when you tried pulling your high and mighty 20 cycle bullshit once again.

Keep attacking me. It's amusing.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Lmao if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black!

Hey dipshit. You started the battle when you tried pulling your high and mighty 20 cycle bullshit once again.

Keep attacking me. It's amusing.

In post 23 I said when you've pushed your limits for over 20 years meaning I've pushed my body through a lot of punishment already. Lifting and pushing limits as long as youve been alive. Then come talk to me about knowing limitations. Then in post 24 you called me out saying all thaose years of lifting are for nothing because I have nothing to show for it. Those are fighting words ToolSteel saying all that is for shit. All I said to you was I got a lot of miles on my chassis. Was hopping for a little respect from you at that point, the old man speaking to the younger man. instead you shit in my face.

Last edited:

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
So.... Sledge, how's that injury of yours?

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
In post 23 I said when you've pushed your limits for over 20 years meaning I've pushed my body through a lot of punishment already. Lifting and pushing limits as long as youve been alive. Then come talk to me about knowing limitations. Then in post 24 you called me out saying all thaose years of lifting are for nothing because I have nothing to show for it. Those are fighting words ToolSteel saying all that is for shit. All I said to you was I got a lot of miles on my chassis. Was hopping for a little respect from you at that point, the old man speaking to the younger man. instead you shit in my face.

See, this is exactly what you do every time you start shit. When you hit a dead end, you try playing the victim.
Grow the **** up.

Several times you've said you're bigger than me "cold off the cot"

Umm... What? Try again when you get your foot out of your mouth.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I'm not playing the victim I'm telling you what started the spit spat. And why are you now posting up old pics from you all juiced up during your last cycle side view in the gymnasium bathroom. That's not cold against cold that's you on your best day on a side view. Look at your chest in those cold photos. That's what you look like off juice and just walking around natural.That's what you have to show for it. Like I said before you called me out saying it must suck to have nothing to show for it. I'm saying it must suck having that David Banner chest on that incedible hulk body.

Good day sir.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is too funny.

Old boy has to have the last word.... Lol.

And little boy hasn't learnt to respect his elders.

"Ding ding"

Please continue.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I'm not playing the victim I'm telling you what started the spit spat. And why are you now posting up old pics from you all juiced up during your last cycle side view in the gymnasium bathroom. That's not cold against cold that's you on your best day on a side view. Look at your chest in those cold photos. That's what you look like off juice and just walking around natural.That's what you have to show for it. Like I said before you called me out saying it must suck to have nothing to show for it. I'm saying it must suck having that David Banner chest on that incedible hulk body.

Good day sir.
lmao ok ok. You STILL think you have me beat cold vs cold? Oh now it's the gear's fault. But earlier you said you were bigger than me, in my current state, which is clearly untrue.
One small cycle isn't an acceptable excuse for me, but ten years off is an excuse for letting yourself go?
You can't keep changing the rules to suit your view ziggy.

The whole point here is you're nothing but a mouth. I've been biting my tongue for months and I've simply had enough of your shit.

This is too funny.

Old boy has to have the last word.... Lol.

And little boy hasn't learnt to respect his elders.

"Ding ding"

Please continue.

You obviously haven't been around much. The only way z is an elder here is strictly the year he was born.
I have loads of respect for the elders THAT DESERVE IT. Pillar, snake, jol, dys, doc, cobra, mickems, ecks, Ron, etc. I could keep going.

Don't let your mouth write a check your ass can't cash.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You 2 have completely hijacked the OP's thread with this bullshit.

Take it to the flame and get out of this thread unless you have advice for the OP and his injury.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
lmao ok ok. You STILL think you have me beat cold vs cold? Oh now it's the gear's fault. But earlier you said you were bigger than me, in my current state, which is clearly untrue.
One small cycle isn't an acceptable excuse for me, but ten years off is an excuse for letting yourself go?
You can't keep changing the rules to suit your view ziggy.

The whole point here is you're nothing but a mouth. I've been biting my tongue for months and I've simply had enough of your shit.

You obviously haven't been around much. The only way z is an elder here is strictly the year he was born.
I have loads of respect for the elders THAT DESERVE IT. Pillar, snake, jol, dys, doc, cobra, mickems, ecks, Ron, etc. I could keep going.

Don't let your mouth write a check your ass can't cash.

Don't think you can discredit all my years of lifting without retaliation. You act like this is funny to you but your not fooling me. I know I hit you where it hurts.

New Threads