531 and injury

HydroEJP88

Elite
Reaction score
I vote to delete all the bs posts and get back on topic

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Don't think you can discredit all my years of lifting without retaliation. You act like this is funny to you but your not fooling me. I know I hit you where it hurts.
You 2 have completely hijacked the OP's thread with this bullshit.

Take it to the flame and get out of this thread unless you have advice for the OP and his injury.

You're right. My apologies OP.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bullshit posts are a dime of a dozen here at ugbb.

Hope you caught my sarcasmn

Sledge

Reaction score
So I've decided to take this week off, and start again next week with a deload. My lower back no longer hurts, but is very tight. I've been trying to stretch whenever I get a chance. Also iced the first couple of days. I think it was just a minor tweak. I'm looking forward to a life time of slow but continuous progress, so I'm not going to rush it.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I've decided to take this week off, and start again next week with a deload. My lower back no longer hurts, but is very tight. I've been trying to stretch whenever I get a chance. Also iced the first couple of days. I think it was just a minor tweak. I'm looking forward to a life time of slow but continuous progress, so I'm not going to rush it.

You should hit up Pillar for a program to fix your weak points. You will always have lower back issues till you bring them up.

Sledge

Reaction score
I may. For now on going to do more good mornings and hypers.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Mash that sucker into submission. Tennis/lacrosse balls. It hurts but feels so good.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Hey Sledge, sorry about all the shinanagans and making you sift though rubbish. Good to hear your back no longer hurts. One week off is a good idea and the week after that going at 50% couldn't hurt.

Last edited:

New Threads