Reputable SARMS Source?

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
I dont want to step on any toes but yep, their 677 blew me away. Sleep like the dead, experienced strong swelling sides and skin tightening from less than 12.5, I have yet to venture higher than 12.5..

Reaction score
All I want from SARMS is a good MK-677 that isn't weak. I'm 47 and I want to use it for anti-aging. I want to get more info.
MK-677 is a great SARM and also the only one in my opinion that has anti-aging properties

Any female can advise on side effects for mk677?
I can only suggest 10mg of Ostarine for toning or lean muscle gains or 10mg of Cardarine for fat loss/cardio endurance for females. I got two friends that got great results on a 8 week cycle of Ostarine, lets just say they got THICC.

A friend of mine used sarmx during his PCT, this ****ing dylan gemeli site lol, but he got real good results. He used two non surpressive sarms, i think ostarine and cardinine. One is really good for fat loss - he actually lost fat while on PCT and is still loosing fat. Strength stayed the same. So yea, ill probally give them a try too.
Yo SarmsX is good, but mad expensive and kind of tricky since the sarms are liquid. I like capsules a lot more, they're accurate dosing, and a lot more budget friendly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lean_dude27

Reaction score
SarmS sources are a hit or miss, trust me i was a Rep for one.its not just the sarms its also the gear, there can be bad batches and once you have bad experience with Bunk gear/sarms you can never go back to them.
GL and hope you find a good source!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I'm running sarmsearch mk677 with my cycle, tastes like a hobos sock

Reaction score
IRC bio seems to be fairly high quality and they're cheaper than sarmssearch. Reddit likes them.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Reddit is like craiglist. Trust them as far as I can throw myself

Reaction score
My order from irc. bio came in and they're great so far. I did order their sarms, but I got mk 677 and etizolam(very fun)

my enhanced athlete lgd seems to work, but irc .bio works and in Cheaper.

Reaction score
have you guys ever heard/ tried Sarmspharm? Im in the same boat as far as looking for a reputable site. These guys sell theirs for like a third of what Sarmsx sells them for so I'm curious.

Reaction score
have you guys ever heard/ tried Sarmspharm? Im in the same boat as far as looking for a reputable site. These guys sell theirs for like a third of what Sarmsx sells them for so I'm curious.

Yeah I have I've tried sarmspharm before but I didn't see any of the positive effects from normal sarms. Sarmsx prices are over priced and there bottles only lasted me 3 weeks tops. I recently tried sarmsgains.com I got LGD, RAD140, and Cardarine. I'm getting all the positive effects from RAD140 vascularity and usual aggression.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I call bullshit on all that sarms shit..none of u dorks noticed jack shit and u know it

Reaction score
Wich souce you use?

Which sauce?
Depends what I'm having. Worcestershire is good when I make Salisbury steaks.

I think you meant sauce because this isn't a source board. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you're just an idiot that can't spell and not an idiot that can't spell and is asking about sources.

ColoradoJay

Reaction score
Try Innovative Research Compounds. I don't think posting that violates the "source" policy, as these aren't controlled substances. My apologies if it does. I've had MK-2866 from them, and it works well. I'm not sure the results stack up to how my body reacted to my first TEST/DECA/DBOL stack - BUT - having done that stack 4 times, I can say my body responded better to my first MK-2866 8 week cycle than my last TEST/DECA/DBOL 14 week cycle. I'm sure you know this - but don't use ANY pill form SARMs. You have to go with liquid to get pure product. The pill forms are cut with other compounds, and frequently results in side effects that have nothing to do with the SARM itself. SARMS1.com is known as having the best product, but you'll pay almost 3x more there.

New Threads