Reputable SARMS Source?

Reaction score
Bro, try science.bio I’ve used them. Never ran bloods but I used their MK677 and it was legit as far as I know. I stayed hungry as I’ll get out. They’re expensive but it works and there are good reviews. They have a bunch of other stuff too. I’ve been researching into buying bulk powder. Pretty sure I’ve found one. I’ll let you know. But science was my go to every time before. Gotta be careful lots of fakes and underdosing. Always scams afoot. I’d appreciate some bloods from these guys too if anyone has some.

Reaction score
I’ve used science.bio. Three times now. Two were great, one still on going. I had low t when I started the first ostarine I got from them last year. The goal was to rank my test prior to starting TRT, as I was right on the treatment line, but had symptoms. It was 82 total and 3.8 free after 5 weeks at 25 mgs a day. Cardarine was good, not great.

I bought lgd4033 about a month ago. No pump, vascularity, size, water, nothing after four weeks. I let them know and supposedly they’re sending me rad140 to try in place of it. Anyone is a crap shoot. But my money will still go to them. Just thought I’d throw this out.

Reaction score
Any female can advise on side effects for mk677?
My wife liked mk677.
no sides to speak of but I gave her 12mg a day. Hunger was about the only thing but it was so bad if she didn’t eat, she got sick to her stomach.
my FAV brand is science. I don’t even know how good they really are. But they’re cheap AF and domestic. I read about how to tell if you have good stuff or not, like immediately having hunger pains and dosing too high too fast gives you hella bloat.
like ppl say, it’s easy to fake it with the right amino acids too I’ve heard.
how does everyone else feel about Science?

Reaction score
I ran ostarine after my tren cycle and I liked it but by the same token, I didn’t gain anything, I do feel it helped me maintain my gains from my cycle tho. Which is why I ran it. Planning on doing it again after this one.
I wanna buy bulk like 10g of mk677 and flux my dose for a long time. GH is slow but permanent. This is why so many opt for exogenous HGH. But. Blokes like me don’t have that kind of cash nor do I have the resources to be seen by a doc which is apparently super important.

TeddyBear

Former Skinny Kid / Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
Has anyone experienced a good recomp using Cardarine in particular, or RAD-140?

Ive done RAD and LGD in the past, I wasn’t super impressed but I did make linear progression on lifts gradually. Obviously my test cycle this fall resulted in the most noticeable size gains, but for me strength gains were comparable.

I was curious as to whether anyone had a matching experience.

basically: how did Cardarine work for you? How did RAD work for you?

Im being impatient, USPS backlog means I’m waiting for my order to even be processed.

Big Mikey

Reaction score
The recent research I've done on SARMS suppliers, like this month recent, Science.bio came out on top. SARMGUIDE.COM put science.bio at number one & they had the least amount of negative reviews on reddit within the last year. According to their web page, science.bio puts a huge amount of emphasis on quality control. See their site for the details. The other SARMS suppliers I looked at either had a lot of bad reddit reviews, I couldn't find enough information beyond their website to assess them or they were shutdown. Basically the same problems you run into when looking for a reliable supplier of gear.
I've yet to use any SARMS but I'm planning on using Ostarline MK-2866 with test cypionate once I get back into the gym. Ostarline has a reputation for making one's body "feel better," particularly joints. Between my two hip replacements and arthritic knees, I could really do with "feeling better."

hard_gains

Reaction score
Science. Bio and Chemyo are g2g. Science customer service is great. Never waited more then a day to hear back in a email. Shipping is slow right now but what isn't now and days. Only used rad but so far pretty happy. Only low dosing 10mg this round. First run so wanted to see how my body acted and how recovery went.

hard_gains

Reaction score
Science.bio and provenpeptides are both legit

Are proven peptide back on? Last time I heard you couldn't buy from them right now. Maybe that's changed. But a lot of people did like them.

hard_gains

Reaction score
What's the deal with proven PEPTIDES not selling peptides?

No idea but guessing I would say they are doing what science bio did back when it was irc.bio. Probably pop back up under another name. No one has said exactly why they stop so your guess is as good as mine Adrenolin.

hard_gains

Reaction score
Any experience with Rad140

Very little. Just started a week ago at a very small dose 10mg/ml so pretty unsure of the effects. Everyone says 20 to 30 mg is the sweet spot but im extremely new so slow and easy for me. Last thing I want to do is **** myself up by taking an unnecessary amount. Or taking more then I need. Figured the more you take the harder ther recovery. So far nothing worth bragging about but its only been 1 week so not expecting huge changes. Need to see how my body would react before upping the dose. First run low dose. See how I feel and how my body reacts after stopping. Second run I'll try 20mg. Probably just wasting money this run at such a low dose but **** it.

TeddyBear

Former Skinny Kid / Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
I’ve been running Cardarine and Rad140 for about 2 weeks now: 20mg a day each.

I have also been running a deficit. I finished a Test cycle in Oct/November. PCT’d Nov and Dec.

So, given I’ve dropped about 15lbs of weight in the past 60 days, I’ve seen more stomach definition. My limbs are a bit smaller.

my strength is back to where it was during my cycle.

Reaction score
I’m into my second gram of mk677 now. Suspended each G in 40ml grain alcohol. Finally the bloat is subsiding. I’m able to control the hunger too. Took a while but it’s worth it. Had to play with my doses for a few weeks to get my lethargy under control. In part I believe it was overtraining but high doses of that stuff can cause extreme lethargy too. I’ve got about 5g of ostarine to run after this cycle is over with. I’ll continue on Ibutamoren until I run out. I’m guessing around June as it sits now. There’s never really a reason to come off or cycle it. The longer you stay on the more permanent your gains are. It’s a slow gainer by itself. Same with HGH. The real sweet benefits don’t hit until about month 3.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
I’m into my second gram of mk677 now. Suspended each G in 40ml grain alcohol. Finally the bloat is subsiding. I’m able to control the hunger too. Took a while but it’s worth it. Had to play with my doses for a few weeks to get my lethargy under control. In part I believe it was overtraining but high doses of that stuff can cause extreme lethargy too. I’ve got about 5g of ostarine to run after this cycle is over with. I’ll continue on Ibutamoren until I run out. I’m guessing around June as it sits now. There’s never really a reason to come off or cycle it. The longer you stay on the more permanent your gains are. It’s a slow gainer by itself. Same with HGH. The real sweet benefits don’t hit until about month 3.

I believe the elevated igf starts falling off between months 3-6.. not breaking back down, but they do start to decline

I'm using 25mg mk677 with my ckd.. other than just being fat lol, bloating hasn't been an issue at all, still dropped 11lbs of water weight since new years day.

Snachito

Elite
Reaction score
I never learned about SARMS as they didn't interest me, until my training partner wanted to run some, so I checked them out then ordered some RAD 140, Ostarine and cardarine from S.Bio. I bought the powder mixed it up in some Humco for him and off he went on a cut. He just started but I'm interested to see how they will work while on a calorie deficit.

Now the MK677 you fellas are talking about has interested me and going to give it a try!!

Reaction score
I’ve also read that some ppl do level out and begin to get diminished return. If that happens to me, yes I’ll come off and begin ostarine. But for now, steadily climbing. Sides are subsiding. Which makes this a whole lot better. I don’t plan to stay on 25mg for the duration, I plan on cutting that in half before too long. I’ll keep you posted up on this Adrenolin.
but what I’m aiming for is results much like I’ve read some ppl receive, which includes continually steadily climbing for the first 6 months before tapering down to a maintaining dose for a total of 12 months.

Reaction score
Btw for the first 6 weeks (I think) I was at 45-50mg a day. Split into 2 doses. One: Every night before bed.

New Threads