Reputable SARMS Source?

TeddyBear

Former Skinny Kid / Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
Update;

Rad-140 and Cardarine for a little over two weeks at 20mg a day each.

I ended my AAS cycle in Mid November. PCT’d through Nov and December.

I cut down from a personal high weight of 210 to about 195, so down 15lbs in about 12 weeks.

My PRs:
Bench: 250 on cycle to 240 Now
Squat: 390x3 to 390 Now
Deadlift: 435x5 to 455x2

So, I can say that I largely kept my strength from my first cycle, while still eating at a 600cal a day deficit. I attribute this mostly to the SARMS.

Reaction score
is provenpeptides the only place to get legit LGD-4033? science.bio don't sell them.

TeddyBear

Former Skinny Kid / Tren Made Me Gay
Reaction score
This doesn’t answer whether the SARMS from Chemyo are legit, but:

I had immediate strength and stamina boost, small, but noticeable. I also saw some small but noticeable recomposition with lost fat.

However, now about 3 or 4 weeks in, I’ve noticed for the past two weeks that my knuckles have gradually gotten worse dry skin.

Ive not had this issue, it may be seasonal or caused by something else, but my knuckles are cracking and dry. I’ve tried three different lotions: my regular tea tree lotion from Walmart, some hypoallergenic Nivea, and some of the hardcore handbalm (OKeefes) from Home Depot. My knuckles are pretty discolored: they’re much darker than the rest of my hands.

Additionally, my gums have been irritated from the daily doses. I have water in my mouth, shoot the sarms in orally and then swallow fast to skip the taste. My gums aren’t happy with me. I have good teeth and gum care, dentist is pleased with me, but they’ve been much more sensitive when brushingz

Im gonna take a break from the SARMS for about a week or two to see if both or either issue resolves.

New Threads