Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Reputable SARMS Source?

So what's a reputable source for SARMS? It's tough to find a good balance of price and proper dosing. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,235 Times in 875 Posts
    Try All Day Chemist

Thanks
    Thanks but I'm looking for a research chem site that some one here can vet for. All Day Chemist doesn't have what I'm looking for...

Thanks
    sarm search, but they are $$$ there. most of the others are really weak.

why are you so hot to trot on sarms? Ive used them, peptides, all sorts of the so-so anabolics and they dont stack up.

Thanks
    I figure it would be a good bridge going into a cycle at some point.

Thanks
    On paper they are great, they don't actually work as good as all the reps say they do.

Trust me, I use to be one.

Thanks
    I appreciate your honest feedback. I will just wait until I find a new source for the good stuff. Until then, train, eat, sleep repeat!

Thanks
    they are somewhat anabolic.

But the companies that sell them water them down so much your not getting true product.

Ive worked for 3 places in 3yrs. If your willing to pin, peptides do work to some degree. GHRP 2, 2x ED, would be a starting point since its just a slin pin. no PIP and it would give other benefits too.

Dont expect big growth, but some over 12/14wks.

Spend some time with a diet coach or a strength coach. They will teach n show you all sorts of new things that will give you new ways to shock your muscles into growth. Good, steady foods/nutrition and you should make progress.

GL man

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    Good, steady foods/nutrition and you should make progress.

Truth right there.

Thanks
    I was looking into the blackstone labs SARMs recently just to give them a try as well. The blackstone stuff gets good reviews. I was thinking of trying a stack of Ostapure and LGD Elite Ligandrol from them. A 3 month run is like $300 bucks. I have spent $300 in a lot more destructive ways in the past so I figure it might be worth a try just to have the experience.
    Last edited by MS1605; 11-21-2015 at 09:11 AM.
    "What hurts more, Physical pain or Mental pain? What hurts more, getting punched in the face or getting your heart broken?" -Tashi, HCX MMA

Thanks
    id do osta/s4 if anything.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeigler View Post
    Try All Day Chemist
    I can't find warms on there,and are they faster then reliablerx?????

Thanks
    There are a few good peptide companies out there. I rep for one source that has great mk677. its the only SARM from them that i have tried so far. I wont mention it cause i dont want to sound like im spamming. but if you do your research you will find solid sources. Dont go for the cheapest sites. Comapies with solid products wont cheapen themselves y selling it for cheap money. You get what you pay for! Like one brother said above...a lot of these companies water there shit down. You guys should have a solid source here i would think that carries some good sarms and peptides.

Thanks
    I agree tho with what is said above. Not all sarms are as good as some may claim. But i'll tell you this. Mk677 is probably the best one i have ever tired. Ostarine i didnt care for much. MK677 stacked with some mod1-29 and some ghrp-2/Hex is a great stack. I ran the greytops for 2 years straight at 5iu's ED and then 10iu's during blasts and got great results. greytops is the only genrics i would touch or spend money on. But i feel im getting just as good as results of this mk677 and peptides stack. roatating the ghrp in and out depending on sides. The Hex is no joke! I had to take aa break from the genrics and give my puritory some time so i wouldnt become dependent. it's good to rotate to peptides every so often if using gh. Plus is started helping this peptide company so i couldnt endorse there products without trying them myself and knowing they are solid. So it all kind of came together at a good time as i needed to switch to peptides for a bit and also wanted to see what the hype about the mk677 was all about! Stuff knocks u on your ass. I would only dose it at night time!

Thanks
    I've taken MK677, sleep so good on it! I had to half the dose for the first 2 weeks and then work my way up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast